Chapter 1: Lonely

AVA'S(Y/N) POV:

I was laying in my bed after a hectic day of labor. Yes, my stepmother treats me like  I am her slave, my stepsister treats me like her puppet and stepfather doesn't even care, he stays out of station majority time. Mostly I spent lonesome time with nobody to care about. The pain I go through is unbearable. Suddenly I heard a loud scream.....

Mrs. Lee(Stepmother): Ava!! why is there dirty mud prints in the entrance floor?

Ava:(Shocked):But I just swept the whole house floor few minutes ago.

AUTHOR'S POV:

(At that very moment Ava's stepsister passes by smirking at her).

End of POV.

Ava(in mind):Why she do this to me? I can't do this anymore.

Mrs. Lee:(Shouted)clean this now and you will not get your lunch today for your carelessness.

AUTHOR'S POV:

After going through that amount of work and labor Ava didn't get to eat lunch that day. This was nothing new to Ava

End of POV.

Ava:(to herself) What's the purpose of my life? I wish my mom dad were alive. Mom!!please come back save me I can't take this anymore(crying..).

AUTHOR'S POV:

(She slept while crying at the edge of the bed).

TIME SKIPS TO 6 A.M MORNING.

(Ava suddenly wake up and went downstairs).

End of POV

AVA'S POV:

No one was awake at this time. My stepmom never allowed me to go outside and when they needs to go outside they used to lock the entrance door from outside and their were security guards at the main all the time as my stepmom's husband worked for a very dangerous mafia gang.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Ava tiptoed and went downstairs without making a single noise to check the entrance door, its was locked as usual then she checks through the window to see if any guards were there at that time.

AVA'S POV:

Guards were still there though they were a bit sleepy.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Ava first time got the chance to look around the house freely. She wanted to utilize this chance and find a way she can escape this hell.

End of POV

AVA: (checking the back door) ugh! it's locked. Are there any guards in the back entrance?

AVA: Woah!! there's no one here.

AVA'S POV

I always felt like I am the most hated person, no one cares about me but why they always try to keep me in house.....

(suddenly I heard a sound)

MIN(Stepsister):Hey what are you doing here early morning?

AVA: sorry I just came to drink water.

She rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

TIME SKIP

AUTHOR'S POV:

Today Ava's stepsister and mother will not be at home because of a business party. Ava thought of taking this opportunity to find the way out of this prison. Ava always wanted to escape this but never got the opportunity. She sometimes thought that there might be some reason for which she is held captive even if no one loved her.

End of POV

TIME SKIPS

Mrs. Lee: Come on Min lets go.

You saw them leaving from the corner of the stairs with hope in your eyes that today you might be able to leave this life and maybe have the right to be happy and free.