Chapter 2: HOPE

AUTHOR'S POV:

Ava checked the backdoor and tried to open it. The backdoor had passcode lock. She tried a couple of possible number combination but failed unless she decided to break it instead and run as fast as she can until no one can find her whereabouts.

AVA'S POV:

I ran so fast blindly following what my fate leads me to. I  turned around to check any guards where following me or not. Suddenly I halted, there was a huge deep woods infront of me. I thought of hiding there for time being to notice anyone was following me or not. Earlier that day I managed to steal Min's old cellphone from her room when she was in her washroom.

Ava: sh!t!! Battery is lo-.

AUTHOR's POV:

Ava was distracted by a dry leaves rustling sound deep inside the woods. The sound is becoming louder and clear every second like the someone was approaching towards hers. She turned around to get shocked by the sight.

 She turned around to get shocked by the sight

AVA'S POV:

A boy with blond hair, beautiful eyes is leaning against a tree. He stared deep into my eyes. I was somehow lost in his eyes. He looked ethereal. I flinched when I heard his voice. I felt awkward I decided to turn around and walk back. I mentally slapped myself staring like that to a unknown person. I was about to go when.....

??: Are you lost?

Ava: NO I am okay.

??: But I saw you running like some monster was chasing you.

Ava(confused): But you just came here when did you saw me running.

??: That's not what matters. Why were you running like that?

Ava: Its nothing. Why will I tell? you are a stranger.

He smirked.

AVA'S POV:

I felt a bit creeped out seeing him smirk. I thought of walking away.

Ava(in mind): What if he kidnaps me. I don't even know how to fight.

I was slowly about to walk away when he suddenly spoke.

??: I am not going to kidnap you. Do I look like one?

I was in total shock. Is a mind reader?

??: Kidnappers carry knifes and guns with them. I have none.

Ava: Are you some kind of mind reader?

Suddenly message notification came from the phone which I stole from Min's room. My jaw dropped when I read the message.

 My jaw dropped when I read the message