Chapter 3: Care

Suddenly message notification came from the phone which I stole from Min's room. My jaw dropped when I read the message. Suddenly message notification came from the phone which I stole from Min's room. My jaw dropped when I read the message.

AVA'S POV:

The message was from an unknown contact. I was shocked when I read the message and knew it who sent this.

Message

I knew it you were the one who stole the phone from my room. I knew you were planning something. But the thing is you can't escape  even if you have escaped.

I threw the phone hard making sure it was totally damaged. I should have known that they can find me easily because of there connections as her father works for mafia.

I was clueless not knowing what to do where to hide. Suddenly asked him....

Ava: Hide me in a place where no one can find me please I can't go to that hell whole.

??? POV:

I was confused by her action. She suddenly threw the phone startling me.

??: What? Why?

Ava: They will find me.

??: Who?

She started sobbing. I understood her condition and didn't question her further.

??: Okay just follow me.

??(in mind): Why am I taking her with me? It would be dangerous for her to even come with me.

Ava: Why are you taking me deep inside the forest we will get lost.

AUTHOR'S  POV:

Ava was scared and don't know what to do but she have to hide in a place were no one can find her. She can't decide where to go, don't know where to hide. She was totally new to the outside world. They can find her easily with the connections they have and only now he can help her.

AVA'S POV:

We were walking and walking deep into the forest to god knows where.

Ava: Do you know any place where no one can find me?

??: I know a place but from whom are you hiding yourself?

Ava: From people who are ruining my life since I was nine.

Before he could say something Ava tripped.....

AVA'S POV:

In an attempt to walk fast my toe twisted and I lost my balance. I hissed in pain and cursed myself for my carelessness but suddenly a calm and soothing voice hit my ear making me look at the source and I saw a magnificent view with sun rays in it. A view which I cannot express in words.

A face glowing with warmth and sunshine

A face glowing with warmth and sunshine. He looked at me with concern in his glowing, brownish little eyes. Which felt....

 Which felt