Chapter 5 - The sweetest honey (NSFW)

PING!

L: Cupiditas x

Larissa finally summoned me the next night. She was already waiting for me outside of her office when I arrived, without saying a word she ushered me inside. She locked the door then stood in front of me playing with the buttons on my shirt.
"Are you ready for your test, Miss Silva?"
"Yes Headmistress" I said trying not to blush.
"Excellent, come with me then" and she took me to her bedroom. I watched her hips and ass sway as she walked.

"Give me a hand with this dress dear" she purred.
I happily pulled her zip down but made sure to do it slowly. Her milky white skin was gradually revealed to me. I ran my fingers down her spine lightly and she shuddered.
"May I kiss your skin Headmistress?" I asked politely.
"Mmm yes" she breathed and her dominance seemed to disappear as she gave in to me. I covered her back with kisses and she hummed at every single one. I tugged at her bra clasp with my teeth and she spun back around with darkened lustful eyes, her dominance was back.
"Ah ah ah" she said wagging a finger at me, "you have to earn that".
She let her dress fall to the floor revealing her incredible body once again. Long toned legs, hourglass curves and full breasts all wrapped up in red lace underwear tonight. I was too entranced by her beauty to realise she had stripped me of all of my clothes.

"Bed" she ordered and I hopped onto the silk sheets without question.
"Spread your legs, I want to see how turned on you are".
I opened up and she groaned then swiped two fingers along my core causing me to hiss and squirm with pleasure. She swirled her tongue around her fingers and said "you're so wet already, I love it".
"Please Larissa, I need you" I begged.
"Oh my darling girl, is this what you want?" and she slid two fingers inside me, making me yell.
"Y-yes!"
She wasn't going easy on me tonight, she pumped her fingers in and out at a rapid pace using her thumb to circle my clit. I'd been yearning for her touch so much that I was already close to coming.
"But this isn't part of your test dear" she whispered and pulled her fingers out abruptly.

Larissa lay on her back and I got on top running my lips over every piece of flesh I could. I guided her bra straps down and kissed along her shoulders then pulled the red lace down to reveal her pert pink nipples. My tongue glided over each one before taking them into my mouth. When I pulled away she sat up, unhooked her bra and threw it across the room. Her guard had come down once again as she seemed to be getting desperate for my touch too.
I tugged at her panties, eager to see what was inside them.
"I'm ready Headmistress" I said confidently.
"Mmm go ahead darling".
I tangled the lace between my fingers then slid them down her legs. I parted her knees and groaned at the extraordinary sight of her inviting core, glistening with so much arousal it made me lick my lips. I ran my tongue down each thigh with a playful bite on her left one, to which I received a smack on the head and a firm "behave".
I'll admit I was very nervous now, I didn't want to be a disappointment to her but all I could do was go with my instincts and try to make her feel as good as she made me feel.
"Clit first" I recalled and stuck out the tip of my tongue until I made contact. That first taste gave me all the courage I needed.
"Yes Mya that's it" she breathed as I drew circles around her now swollen clit, "mmm suck it".
"Is that an invitation or a dare?" I flirted with my new found confidence.
"It's an order" and so I did, over and over letting it go with a pop.

"Now for the rest" I thought and my tongue wandered down to her opening. My moan vibrated through her and she trembled.
"Mmm Larissa, you taste so good" I said, slightly muffled.
I held onto her hips as I plunged my tongue deeper inside of her. She twitched and moaned at everything I did, grabbing fistfuls of the bed covers to ground herself. I even started to combine what I'd learnt, sucking her clit again and putting a finger inside while I licked her pussy. She showered me with praise and it spurred me on even more.

Eventually her body started to convulse more violently so I knew she was close. The excitement of finally tasting her cum bubbled inside me so I went in harder and faster.
"Ohhh fuck Mya!"
"Language Larissa" I said playfully and she just laughed. I had her in the palm of my hand, all she had to do was let go.
"Cum for me Headmistress".
My words threw her over the edge and she flooded my mouth with her orgasm. She screamed out my name and I held on to her legs. I let her ride out her high on my face then I came up for air. I crawled back up to meet her face, my mouth and chin covered in her slick.
"You taste like the sweetest honey" I said and let her taste herself on me as we kissed.