DIAMONDS ON THE NEWS?!?

:::UNKNOWN POV:::

"It's really pretty out here." i said, recording the beautiful view of the small lake. "wait, what's that?" i asked, zooming my camera in a little to see the small red thing.

"still debating if i should go near it or not." i said. it was red, looked far away from here. "looks like im going." i said, putting the camera down and moving in closer to it.

"it looks like a boat." i said. I picked the camera back up. "I'm about 9 ft away from the boat, but it looks like nobodys in it." i told the camera.

I moved in closer to the boat, trying to move the boat and hold the camera at the same time. "wait, somebodys in it." i said.

I got a little closer, to see a girls body lying down inside of it. "what the- oh my god!" i yelled, seeing the blood. "oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! Theres a dead girl!" I yelled, the camera jumped out of my hands, and landed on the floor, but i payed no attention to it.

I took out my phone, quickly dialling 911.

:::NIALL:::

"So, where is she at?" i asked. "Shes in a lake." he said, confusidly.

"No, which lake?!?" I asked, getting impatient. I was at the police station with my uncle, and he was tracking Diamonds phone.

"The one near here." he said. well thats a lot of help. *sarcasm* *Ding Ding* "hold on." he said. I watched as he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"can you please calm down?"

"whats your emergancy?"

"A dead body, floating on a boat, in a lake?" he asked, looking at me. I gulped. "is it a girl?"

"we'll be right there." he said putting the phone down.

"looks like we found her." he said.

dead body. he said DEAD body. "lets go!" i yelled. He called for backup and we ran out the door.

hopefully we're not to late.

please god dont let us be too late.

Please

please

PLEASE don't let us be too late!

:::LOUIS:::

"Why are we watching the news?" Eleanor asked. "No reason." Liam said. "its just interesting."

we were waiting to see if there was any news on Diamond.

"Caught on camera, a dead body found floating on a small boat in Redrose lake. Heres the video-" a women said. and a video started playing.

"I'm still debating whether to go near it or not."

"Im about 9 ft away, but i dont think nobodys in there."

"wait, i see something."

"what the- oh my god oh my god oh my god. its a dead girl!" i literly fell off of the chair i was sitting on.

thats her? that sure as hell looks like her so i think thats her.

oh shi-

I looked at Eleanor. Her mouth was in a gap, than out of nowhere she sat up quickly and tried to make a run for the door, Zayn caught her.

"What do we do?!?" He yelled.

"hold her down and CALL THE POLICE!" Harry yelled. "Louis help! i don't know what theyre talking about!" Eleanor yelled.

"I love you!" what do i do?!? DAMN WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO MESSED UP?!?!