Court

:::Niall:::

I fixed up my tie, looking at myself in the full reflection mirror. "You look fine Niall. Now lets go." Amy told me. I bit my bottom lip.

"What if she doesn't get charged guilty and she goes back in the streets. What if she hurts diamond again?" i asked.

Amy sighed and slapped me in the face. "Ow! what was that for?!?" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "Dood, Eleanor almost KILLED Diamond! She wont get away with kidnap and attempted murder! Stop with the what ifs!" She said.

I sighed. "Ok whatever. let's go."

..........

"Ok, the defendent is charged with attempted murder and kidnap." The judge said. I was tapping my leg at a very fast pace, wanting to get this over with and send Eleanor to jail for as long as possible.

But i was nervous she would be charged not guilty. Than go back and try to kill Diamond again, before she wakes up, if she does that is.

I zoned out through half of it anyways, than it came down to questioning.

"Did you cheat on Niall."

"Yes."

"Did you get angry when Diamond told him."

"Yes."

"So you decided on kidnapping her, your boyfriend kidnapping her for you. Am i right?"

Eleanor didn't answer.

"Am i right?" The guy asked again.

Eleanor still didn't answer. "You must answer the questions Ms. Calder or you will be sent into custody." The judge said bordly.

"Yes." Eleanor replied.

"And you came up with a plan on killing her, than taking her identity."

"Y-Yes."

"And you sent your boyfriend to do the job for you."

"Yes."

"That's all." The man sat back down. "Ok, five minute brake! I shouldn't have at that burrito." The judge said walking away, probably to the restroom.

Everybody stood up and began talking. "What if she isn't guilty?" I asked Amy. "I just told you, shes going to be guilty! Niall, a guy ended up guilty for stealing a bag of chips. I'm pretty sure she'll be guilty aswell." Amy assured me.

"You're right." I said. Than the judge came back and sat down. "Ok, everyone silcence." He said, slamming his hammer thing on the table. Everybody sat down.

"Ok, I here by find the defendent Eleanor Calder guilty for kidnap and attempted murder. She will serve 15 years in jail. yada yada.Ok, take her out. Bye now." He said getting up again and walking out.

"I told you!" Amy squeeled. I watched as some police guys came out and began to drag Eleanor out. "It wasn't me though! it was my boyfriend! he forced me into this! You can't do this! help!" She yelled thrashing around.

"Now we just have to wait for Diamond to wake up." I said excitedly. "Let's go back to the hospital now."

.........................

I'm sorry it sucked guys. and was super short. I don't know what they really do at courts so spear me here. Did you like it? be honest.

Comment.

Vote

Fan

Bacon

-FunMuffin