Chapter 10

Bella Pov.
I sit on the couch and brad looks at me and the rest of the boys.
"Ok so mom and dad are gone for the weekend so we need to throw a pool party" he says.
"I can be in charge of food" Landon says.
"I can be in charge of the music" Reece says.
"Ok well then everyone else needs to invite people and Bella can u decorate" brad says and I nod. I walk upstairs and into the supply closet. I grab some streamers, balloons, and plastic cups. I take them to the pool and decorate.  I go back to my room and pull out a purple bikini and put it on.
4 hours later

People start arriving and all of a sudden I'm tackled in a hug. I look to see who it is and I see Missy Kimball. she is wearing a yellow bikini and her hair is long enough it touches her elbows. I yell and hug her back. Missy was my best friend at my old school.
"Omg what are you doing here" I say.
"Well me and Ethan are on break so we decided to visit" she says.
"Wait Ethan's here" I say looking around. Ethan tackles me in a hug. Ethan was also on of my best friends.
"Hey Bella come get in" colbey says motioning me to the pool.
"Who's dat" missy whispers in my ear smirking.
"My boyfriend Colbey" I reply and she nods.
Me Missy and Ethan all jump into the pool. We swim around and I get out of the pool and dance to the music. Missy dances with me and we dance like idiots and laugh.
1 hour later.

I sit in a chair next to Missy and we are just telling jokes and saying what's new with us. Next thing I know I here a scream. I look over at the pool and red moves in the pool. I gasp and see Vince lying on the cement. I run to him and so does brad.
"Everyone get the hell out a here now" Reece yells and everyone leaves.   Landon calls 911 and the ambulance comes. The ambulance takes Vince to the hospital.

At the hospital.

None of us  had time to change so we are all in the waiting room in towels. I hug Ethan and Missy.
"Hey Vince is gonna be ok" ethan says rubbing my shoulder. The doctor walks up to us.
"OK so nothing is broken but we did find one thing" he says

Hey jellies sorry for the short chapter. Your welcome for the cliff hanger. Thanks
~pancakes
This chapter is also dedicated to my besties missygirl7 and eblanton go read there books.