To Fall in Love

Y/N takes a deep breath before knocking on the front door of Florence's house. He had no idea what the script was or how to truly act but he was going to try. He was a little intimidated, acting alongside someone who he felt was going to be a future star was daunting to say the least.

He knocks on the door and after a few moments an older man opens the door

"Ah you must be Y/N"

"And you must be Mr. Pugh" The two handshake

"Florence talks a lot about you, you have made an impact on my little girl"

"I hope a positive one"

"Oh definitely" suddenly his demeanor changes to a more serious one, "Now listen, Florence is upstairs waiting for you, and I don't want any funny business, you understand"

"Yes sir" Y/N says somewhat intimidated

"Alright, you two have fun"

Y/N walks up the stairs and looks for Florence's room, he reaches a door at the end of the hallway and hears a faint humming coming from the door. He stops for a moment and listens; a smile grows on his face. He is truly falling for this woman.

After a few moments, Y/N finally knocks on the door, "Flo?"

"Come in"

Y/N walks in and spots Flo sitting on her bed with the script in her hands, He immediately notices that she is in a blue dress, also sporting a new hairstyle as well.

(Imagine Florence in this dress, and with that hairstyle)

Florence notices him and runs up and gives him a hug, "I'm so glad you made it"

Y/N still surprised at her beauty, "You look amazing, Flo"

Florence smiles, "Thank you" she walks over to her bed and grabs a bag off of it, "Put this on, bathroom is first door on your left"

"Is the like cosplay or something?" Y/N asks looking at the clothes in the bag

"Technically yes, the costume helps me get into character, now hurry" she says practically pushing Y/N out of her room

Y/N enters the bathroom and puts on his costume, it's a simple white button-up shirt with some brown pants. He puts it on and looks at himself in the mirror. He checks the bag one last time and notices fake facial hair.

Y/N laughs at the sight and picks the hair up, "I can't believe I'm doing this" He puts it on and looks in the mirror, "Damn, I need to grow mine out"

"Y/N?" Florence yells from her room

"Coming!" Y/N takes a deep breath and walks into her room.

Florence looks at Y/N with a smile, "Hello handsome, you look good with facial hair"