𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝? [m]

Character: Kim Dokja
Novel: ORV

AN: This story is based off Chapter 111 of ORV, so if you haven't gotten there, keep in mind that this will have spoilers, you'll also be taking Sangha's place.

Also happy to be back! I missed you guys, I hope that this sacrifice is good. Remember to vote and comment, enjoy my dumplings. <3

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Liquid made musical notes floated slightly above the ground, the alcoholic liquid floating in a memorizing manner as the droplets made exaggerating shapes. A beautiful glow reflecting against them under the pale moonlight. Kim Dokja glanced at them before a transparent blue notification popped up in front of him, causing his focus to leave the rippling notes.

[The Constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstacy' wishes to speak to you]

Hyunsung and Heewon had passed out next to one another,with Hyunsung laying down on his back as a tiny river of drool rolled down the side of his lips, a faint blush dusting his cheeks giving away the fact he had consumed alcohol. Heewon was on her stomach, her lips creating a bigger pool of drool against the concrete, an empty bottle of soju laid on top of their heads, instantly answering the question as to how these two were sleeping like babies in the middle of an atrocious apocalypse. Gilyoung, Yoosung, and Jihye were all cuddled up to one another, lost in the serenity of their dreams like the previous two.

Next to the slender black haired male was another [h/c] male. The other had decided to join Dokja in front of the fire they had made, already familiar with the ravenette's plans. [y/n] was Dokja's work buddy in the world before the apocalypse. They had worked under the same agency, and even then, they had known one another years prior. [y/n] would be lying if he said he hadn't developed the smallest feelings for the man next to him, he admired how he could stay calm even during the more stressful scenarios (he could too, but Dokja looked cooler in his eyes) but yet even make time to make the most edgy commentary that always had him chuckling. Before he could speak up, the liquid made notes sparked up between them, letting out a bright light, quickly settling down as fast as it arrived. With it, another message popped up reading:

[The Constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstacy' is humming a tune.]

Accompanying said message, a couple more liquid notes danced around the message, creating almost a hypnotic dance of their own. As Dokja stared at the notes, he couldn't help but think to himself. 'God of Wine and Ecstacy'. There's only one person in Olympus who would ever have that modifier. One of the 12 gods of the Olympus nebula, Dionysus.' Snapping back to reality, he was brought back down to the wonderful apocalyptic world by [y/n]'s soothing voice. "Maybe they want us to drink some more..?" he questioned as they both looked at the floating coiled designs on top of the bottles of soju suddenly between them. "Let's try it for now." Dokja quickly added in, taking a bottle as the liquor sloshed inside the green colored bottle. While the black haired served both of them drinks, he handed the cup to the taller of the two, making eye contact with the [e/c] eyed man, ignoring the way his heart stuttered. "Don't have too many drinks [y/n]-ssi. At least one of us should stay sober." raising an amused eyebrow [y/n] tilted his head slightly to the side, while looking at Dokja through his wandering eyes, that were checking out the others thighs, before being called by the other, "Can you not hold your liquor, Dokja-ssi?"