|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏|

ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ, ꜰᴀᴍᴇ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ

ɢᴏʟᴅ ʀᴏɢᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ, ᴀᴛᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀ​ ​ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ​ ​ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ​ ᴅʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ. ɪ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ."

ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ʟᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇɴ​ ​ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴇ​ ɪɴ ᴘᴜʀꜱᴜɪᴛ​ ​ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ​ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ​ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ​ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ.

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

The Straw Hat pirates arrived on a western island with their new comrade and her oversized duck. "I can't wait to eat!" Luffy shouted, "You just ate, you ungrateful little rat!" The cook yelled at him. The captain ignored the blonde. "Get out of here." The pirates stopped what they were doing and looked for the voice. "Over there!" Nami shouted with a hand extended out, pointing to the top of one of the many mountains that made the island shore.

There stood a group of bandits in dark-colored sombreros and ponchos. Their horses were dark-colored as well and their faces were all covered in masks that resembled boars. "We are the Boar Bandit Brothers! We don't take kindly to pirates." The presumable leader of the bandits sneered down at The Going Merry.

"Oh yeah? Well, I hate cowardly mountain bandits like you guys!" Luffy shouted up at them. Usopp shrieked, "What are you doing?!" The sniper hid behind Zoro. "Oh really?!" The bandit's leader barked back. "Yeah!" Luffy crossed his arms with a glare aimed at the bandits.

Before the masked man could make any more remarks at the pirate , he let out a surprised yell. The bandit was pulled backward by some weird force. The pirates heard shouting as the bandits were all quickly defeated, "Webs?" Nami mumbled as she used a telescope to get a better look. "Let me see!" Luffy tried to take the object from Nami's hands but was hit on the head instead.

The shouting from the mountain's top stopped. Before the men's horses could run away they were wrapped up by something white. The pirates watched as a mysterious figure walked up to the horses and started to loot them. "Hey!" Luffy shouted up to the figure, it ignored him and continued looking through what the bandits had. "Was that you?!" He asked but got no response.

"I can't hear you! What was that white stuff?!" He yelled. The cloaked figure stood up and pulled out a piece of paper from their pocket and wrote on it. "Who is this guy?" Zoro scoffed. The figure put the paper back in their pocket."That's not a guy, that's a woman!" Sanji cried out with heart-like eyes.