|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟑|

"Y/N! Wake up! You need to meet the crew!" Luffy yelled at the girl in Sanji's arms as they arrived on The Going Merry deck

"Y/N! Wake up! You need to meet the crew!" Luffy yelled at the girl in Sanji's arms as they arrived on The Going Merry deck. Everyone but the princess and her duck were standing there waiting for the captain and cook. "This is our new crew member, Y/N!" Luffy introduced her, "This is the woman we saw earlier?" Zoro asked. Y/N stirred in Sanji's arms and hid her face in his chest. "Stop yelling..." She mumbled before a yawn slipped past her lips. Sanji, Nami, and Usopp looked at the girl with blush evident on their faces. 'Cute!'

"Y/N, Wake up!!" Luffy yelled in her ear, Y/N groaned and got out of Sanji's arms. Sanji glared at Luffy as Y/N fixed the position of the sword on her hip. She fixed her hair and straightened her stance before she looked at the pirates staring at her. "I am Y/N and I am happy to be joining your crew!" She introduced herself.

"I offer a great amount of strength so please see me as your equal." Y/N bowed at 90 degrees, The crew looked at her surprised. "No need to be so serious." Luffy laughed at her. Y/N blushed in embarrassment and straightened her back up. "What did you do to those bandits earlier?" Usopp asked her. "I didn't kill them, I swear!" She panicked under their intense stares.

"I only tied them up with my web!" The crew looked at her confused, "Web?" Nami repeated. "I ate the kumo-kumo no mi, this devil fruit allows me to do anything a spider can." She explained, "So you can turn into a spider?!" Luffy asked in awe with starry eyes. "Not really but I can talk to them." She answered him, "Cool!" He replied.

"Where's Vivi?" Sanji asked as he lit up a cigarette. 'Vivi?..' Y/N recognized the name. The door to the straw hat kitchen opened and a blue-haired girl walked out with a large duck. "Straw hat and cook, you're both back!" She smiled

Y/N looked up at the girl, She recognized everything about her. Y/N knew the curve of Vivi's face and the beautiful blue shade of her hair. "Vi?!" Y/N exclaimed, "Y/N?!" The other girl yelled in shock. Faster than the blink of an eye, The girl jumped onto the railing in front of Vivi. Y/N hugged Vivi from her crouched position.

"Why didn't you reply to my letters?" The (H/C) haired girl mumbled into Vivi's shoulder. "I didn't receive them." Y/N frowned at her response. "Wait, You guys know each other?!" Usopp asked. The two let go of each other.

"Of course! We are very close friends!" Vivi smiled as Y/N got off the railing. Vivi noticed some of the jealous looks she received and felt an internal pride. Y/N hummed and nodded, "My family is well-known for their connections." Y/N added as she bent down to pet Karoo. "Your family?" Zoro crossed his arms, "Oh yes, I forgot to mention it." Y/N stood up from petting Karoo. "Call me Y/N, but my full name is Susano Y/N." She introduced herself casually.

Everyone but Vivi, Luffy, and Karoo froze in their spot. The captain looked around at his crew, "What's the matter?" He asked. "S-S-S–S-S-Susano?!?!?" Usopp screeched, "Oh. I'm sorry if I have scared you all. I understand that these things are important and if you no longer want me on this crew." Y/N apologized respectfully, glancing at her blue-haired friend.

"I don't get it. What's wrong with her name?" Luffy asked, Nami ran over and gripped his shoulders. "You don't know who her family is?!" He shook his head at the navigator. "The Susano family is one of the most powerful families in the world! Everyone with the Susano name is a powerhouse demon! Their connections with powerful pirates has no limit! Every emperor! Every kingdom! Every warlord! They all are close with the Susano family head!" Y/N and Vivi looked at each other while Nami talked. Luffy closed his eyes and thought about something for a second before looking at Y/N. "Hey, is that true?" he asked her. Y/N nodded at him, "Okay!" Luffy responded, still smiling.

"Is that it? You're not going to immediately tell me to leave and never come back? You aren't scared at all?" Y/N asked, she was shocked by his unique reaction.

"Why would I make you leave? You're a part of my crew now, forever, whether you like it or not! That was the deal." Her eyes widened at his reasoning. "I'm Monkey.D.Luffy, the future king of the pirates! I need a strong crew to be the king, and apparently, you come from a strong family so it would only make sense for you to be on my crew!"

Nami and Usopp gave their captain a look of disbelief. "You don't scare me anyways." Zoro scoffed at the girl, "The way you froze up earlier says otherwise." Sanji smirked, "What did you say swirly brows?!" Zoro growled at the cook. "Couldn't hear what I said with all that moss in your ears?!" Sanji yelled as they butt heads. Y/N walked down one of the staircases and over to Zoro.

The boy was too busy butting heads with the cook to realize she was crouched down beside him, observing the swords on his hip. 'Three swords?!..' She looked closely at them as Usopp and Nami scolded their captain for his decision. "Yubashiri...Sandai Kitetsu...and Wado Ichimonji?...That's a pretty powerful setup. Isn't Sandai Kitetsu cursed though?.." She mumbled to herself, "What the hell are you doing?!" Zoro yelled at her when he finally noticed her admiring the swords.

"These are some legendary swords, Do you use all three in battle or do you just carry around a collection for show?" She asked, standing up to his height. "I use three sword style." He glanced down at her own sword with a smirk on his face. "Your sword isn't something to look over either." He replied, "I've never heard of three sword style. I can't wait to witness it in person." She smiled at him confidently, "Hey, maybe one day we can spar." Zoro's smirk still sat on his face. "Like hell I am going to let you hurt her!" Sanji growled and the two went back to bumping heads.

Y/N yawned and sat herself down on one of the stair steps. "This sea stone is really draining me..." She mumbled, "Don't worry Y/N! We'll help get it off of you!" Vivi smiled at her, "It'll eventually fall off." Luffy chimed in, "I don't think that's how it works." Usopp crossed his arms. "We can't do anything without the key." Nami stated, "I'm sure that we will figure it out but I think I need a nap.." Y/N yawned before closing her eyes, falling into sleep almost immediately.

YANDERE STATS;

NEW YANDERE UNLOCKED!!

NEFERTARI VIVI
8/20
SHE IS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER CHILDHOOD CRUSH!!!

NEW UPDATE!!

VINSMOKE SANJI
9/20 -1
OH NO! DON'T WORRY, RIGHT NOW HE IS JUST A LITTLE SCARED THAT YOU MIGHT YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIS EYEBROWS!!

MONKEY D LUFFY
5/20 +2
HE IS SO HAPPY YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ON HIS CREW! HE ALSO CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR STRENGTH!! THIS CAPTAIN ISN'T LETTING YOU GO EVER!!

RORONOA ZORO
1/20 +4
NOW THAT HE HAS ACTUALLY MET YOU HE DOESN'T THINK YOU'RE HALF BAD!! HE WANT'S TO SEE YOU USE YOUR SWORD AND LIKES THAT YOU CAN RECOGNIZE A SWORDS WORTH!!!

USOPP
2/20 -1
HE STILL THINKS YOU'RE CUTE BUT HE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED!! HE LIKES THAT YOU CAN PROTECT HIM THOUGH!!

NAMI
2/20 +2
SHE FEELS RIGHT FOR BEING SO SUSPICIOUS!! NAMI THINKS YOU'RE SUPER CUTE AND THINKS THAT YOU COULD BE VERY USEFUL ON THE CREW AND THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AS THE RUMORS! SHE WON'T TELL ANYONE THOUGH!

AUTHORS NOTE-

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS HOW UNREALISTIC Y/N ACTS WITH SEA STONE AROUND HER ANKLE, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HER POWER!!

SINCE Y/N IS SPIDER-BASED, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF STAMINA!! A LOT!! ALSO, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HAPPINESS OF SEEING A LONG LOST FRIEND AGAIN!! SHE HASNT SPOKEN TO OR SEEN VIVI IN YEARS BECAUSE THE GIRL WAS UNDERCOVER IN BAROQUE WORKS!!

ALSO, Y/N IS GOING TO BE SUPER OVERPOWERED AND SO WILL HER FAMILY! Y/N WONT BE TOO OVER POWERED THOUGH.

Y/N WILL HAVE A LOT OF CONNECTIONS WITH SOME OF YALL'S FAV CHARACTERS DW. 🫶

ALSO, YANDERES USUALLY ARE SCARED OR NERVOUS WHEN THEY FIRST MEET THE READER BUT AT SOME POINT DISCARD THE FEAR AND FORGET IT, INSTEAD MAYBE FEELING COMFORTABLE OR THE NEED TO PROTECT Y/N.

; EDITED