A-Z Tumblr Challenge

(This is different, but it's still heavily smut related. It's just the A-Z smut challenge you can find on Tumblr)

A-Aftercare(what he's like after sex)
After sex Aris is the sweetest on aftercare. If he can he'll wash you off. A lot of the time he puts you clean clothes or one of his hoodies and/or boxers. He makes sure to ask if you're okay and praises you.

B-Body part(his favorite body part of yours)
He likes your hands. More specifically he likes to hold yours when one of you is on top. He would also like your thighs, and being able to hold onto them when he goes down.

C-cum(anything to do with cum)
Despite the possible consequences he loves cumming inside you. He is also fine with cumming on your stomach but would definitely prefer inside you.

D-Dirty Secret(self-explanatory)
Sometimes you turn him on by the most simple things without knowing. Sometimes he just has a bunch of wet dreams without you knowing. When that happens he thinks about it for the rest of the day.

E-Experience(how experienced is he)
Basically none until he met you. He catches onto what you both like quickly. He specifically listens to how vocal you are because he knows you're enjoying it. So he'll try that same thing again.

F-Favorite Position(self explanatory)
It's split 50/50 on missionary style or you riding him. As long as someone is on top.

G-Goofy(is he more goofy or serious in the moment)
He's definitely more on the serious side because he believes sex is an intimate thing that should be cherished.

H-Hair(how well groomed is he)
There aren't exactly shaving products anywhere, but if there were he'd be clean shaven and trimmed but not completely bare.

I-Intimicy(How is he during the moment in a romantic aspect)
Once again he thinks sex is special and should be cherished so he's very intimate. Holding your hands, praising you are very common, and really being in the moment are just a few things.

J-Jack Off(masturbation headcanon)
He usually does when one of you is away for a long time, but he always thinks of you while he does it.

K-Kink(one or more of his kinks)
He does have a hair pulling kink if it's on him. He also loves hearing the noises you make during sex whether it be whimpers, loud moans, or you basically screaming his name. Little whimpers are his favorite though because no matter how hard you're trying you're still making those pretty sounds.

L-Location(Favorite place to do it)
He wants to be somewhere around as private as possible. He wants to be the only one who sees you in that state. It can be hard, but you find ways.

M-Motivation(what turns him on/gets him going)
When you have to be quiet during sex. Also when you whisper his name in his ear or look at him with those eyes. You already know what that means, and so does he.

N-No(something he'd never do/turn offs)
Anything to do with degrading for either of you is out of the picture. He loves praising from both of you. Also he never wants to cause you pain because he believes sex is something that should be enjoyed. He is still fine with some hair pulling though he's very gentle with yours.

O-Oral(preference in giving/receiving and skill)
He prefers to give oral, but he's not against receiving it. He's also super talented at it. It's a mystery where he got it from, but it's definitely there.

P-Pace(Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual)
He prefers to go slow so you're both fully in the moment. He's very much on the sensual side. When you do end up needing to do it fast he tries not to be too rough.

Q-Quickie(his opinion on quickies and how often)
He's not a fan and tries to avoid them. It can be hard to have alone time though so sometimes you two go for one. Sometimes if you heard someone coming back he'll be a bit rougher so you can actually get to cum. He's still not a fan though.

R-Risks(is he down to take risks or experiment)
It depends on the risk. He can try things like blindfolds or handcuffs. Anything extreme is usually not going to happen. If it would cause pain he just couldn't do it. Lighter things are tried though.

S-Stamina(how many rounds can he go for and how long will he last)
He usually goes for one long round sometimes two. He can still last a while though sometimes up to an hour per round.

T-Toys(Does he own toys and does he use them)
If they had access he wouldn't really like them. He wants to be the reason you cum. He wants you to be the reason he cums. Toys just don't make sense to him.

U-Unfair(How much does he like to tease)
In public he's not a tease, but it's different when you're actually having sex. He'll tease just so it last longer and when you do cum it's even more incredible.

V-Volume(How loud is he and what sounds does he make)
He's not very loud. It's mostly grunts or ragged moans. Sometimes little whimpers or shaky breaths.

W-Wild Card(Freebie)
He's huge on you actually being okay with it especially when something new is involved.

X-X Ray(What's in his pants)
He's about 6-7 inches and has an average amount of thickness.

Y-Yearning(How high is his sex drive)
It's a little bit higher than you'd think but not much. When you haven't seen each other for a long time it's more noticeable

Z-Zzz(How quickly he falls asleep after)
He will lay with his arms around you, stroke your hair, and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. Once he's sure you're out he'll fall asleep as well.