#8

The unexpected dinner was more than just fine. It was surprizingly really good. Besides the sudden invitation that Jin mentioned to Jimin, the two parties were acting like two childhood friends had met in reunion after a long time. Because of that, you can't be more happier knowing your best friend is getting along so well with Jimin. Well, can you?

Jimin drives you home after the dinner. Of course, Kim Seokjin will leaves you alone with Jimin so you have no choice but to go with him because you didn't bring your own car. Honestly, you get more comfortable with Jimin now. After you saw him all bubbly with Jin earlier, it really was resting your heart calm a little around him.

"We're here." Jimin says after he stops his car in front of your house.

"Umm, thank you for driving me home. " You send him a shy smile from passanger seat.

"Anytime beautiful." He smiles back at you with a nod.

"You want to come in?"

Jimin smiles broadly until his eyes disappear at your offer and nods his head at you. He gets out from the car to walk on your side and opens the door for you. You're gladly thank the breath-taking gentleman in front of you before walking toward your house with him.

Once you both inside, you tell Jimin to sit on the living room while you're going to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and two glasses. Jimin is gawking around your house, sitting comfortably on your couch when you walk back to your living room and sitting next to him. Giving him his glass after you pour a little amount of the liquor into it which Jimin is gladly takes from you and you're sure that he purposely grazing his hot fingers on yours.

"So, you really like poems?" He suddenly asks making you almost choke on your wine.

"How do you know?"

"I have my resource." He smirks, gulping on his wine before leaning closer to you. "And those books says it all."

You turn your head to look at the cupboard direction below the staircase which is full with your romance and poem books collection. You chuckle while nodding your head, "Busted."

Jimin is looking at you from aside with amusement before lifts his fingers to cup your chin and turns it back toward his direction. His face is close as he's staring at your face, studying your eyes with long curl lashes before his gaze go down and stop at your lips. You gulp when his thumb start rubbing on your lower lips attentively.

"You know it's dangerous to invite a guy inside your house when you live alone right?" He asks but comes out more as a true statement, "And you know what would happen next when they're clearly attract to each other, right?"

You freeze in front of him while staring back at him, blinking your eyes several times. You will never know his next movements and it's actually exciting you. There's something about Jimin that when you get under his influence, your body will lose all the ability to function. Nothing is more interesting than his dark brown siren eyes at this moment. And what's more terrifying, it feels so addictive and makes you want to be in this moment over and over again.

"What will happen?" You manage to choke out a whisper and Jimin stares deep into your soul like he feels challenged by your question.

He silently asking for your permission and you slightly nod your head at him as an answer. It's all it takes for him to leans forward and connect his lips with yours and god knows how much you miss his lips even you just kissed him yesterday.

The kiss is hot and passionate making you exhale a big satisfaction sigh. You can taste the wine in his mouth as he slips his tongue inside to deepen the kiss. His plump lips feels so amazing molding with yours. You bring your free hand up to tug on Jimin's hair and several deep grunts erupts from him as he bites your lower lips before moving down to trail kisses on your neck.