"Hold up is Grace A.....!"

SETH POV

One stormy night I was up late, traveling through my own thoughts. It was gonna be the first day of college tomorrow. My body was oozing with nervousness and excitement from anticipating what is to come. Before going to sleep my mom asked if I was prepared for tomorrow. I said yes anxiously.

I always wished for a relationship, for someone to love and to care for but I had no luck receiving such things I was the smart kid in my family and classroom, I had GPA of 4.5 didn't really like sports it drew too much attention. I'm not fond of the attention it feels demanding.

So being home was no different I just stay in my room and study and chill by myself when I'm feeling talkative I talk with Dave he understands me he's my best friend for a reason. There's a lot things I hate but there's this obsession for vampires.

I studied about how they live, about there types, how they eat, and there rest period. For a smart guy I was foolish to believe these mystical creatures existed, but in life we're never sure about what's going on out there.

I watch series about vampires my most recent one was "FIRST KILL" it was a fun series, my favorite would be "TWILIGHT" it would be crime not to have it as your favorite. Oh I wish I could encounter a real vampire one day.

The alarm rang but I was already up "its actually my first day in college...", I whispered to myself, and for a moment I reflected on how time fly by so fast when you're not paying attention. I went and had a shower, dry off and I got dressed in a black Hoodie, black jeans and white Air Forces.

I looked in the mirror trying to find the good side where I look best, sometimes I feel less attractive when I don't look in the mirror. I think I'm the only one who feels that way, Hallie my younger sister was having breakfast and was already ready to go to school. I said "good morning hallie were is mom and dad?".

"Mom is her room and dad went to play golf with paul" she answered, Paul is our neighbor, it was 7:30 AM and school starts at 8AM so I went without eating breakfast most mornings are like that were I just skip breakfast and go to school. I recently got my car it was a "early birthday present" Well that's what my dad stated when giving me the key, if you're guessing it's a Mustang GT.

I was surprised my dad went out of his way to get it for me. The reason for giving me this is because of how well I've been performing in school, now that I think about I never really asked for much when I was younger. I went to pick up Dave on my way to school, yh we both applied for the same college.

We arrived at school everyone was staring at us, for a moment I forgot I had a car they all stared at the car. We hopped out and started walking towards our class. We were new so we had to stand infront of the class and introduce ourselves but we weren't the only fresh meat, there was this girl walked in with confidence like she done this many times before.

I looked at her right in the eye I was lacking but damn she was fine. We introduced ourselves I learned her name it was Grace, well the name fits the bill she was indeed graceful, she sat infront of me now there was something to look forward to. The teacher introduced himself and "I'm your new teacher Mr. Collins".

Couple minutes into the session we being thought about Qautum physics, Mr. Collins stepped out to take a phone call. Grace turned around with a smile and said "I can feel you watching me" I was too shocked to answer because of how weird and random that exchange was . I only stole glances... well let me not lie she was infront of me how could I not she just caught me off guard.

It was now lunch time Dave and I went to sit in the corner and chat about (Sword Art Online) on how kirito and Asuna are the best anime couple of all time. When I suddenly saw Grace walking by herself to sit at a empty table, Dave saw that I was looking and said "why don't you go talk to her?"

"Who Me!? She's out of my league I got no chance talking with her" I said. "Stop being pussy and go talk to her!" Dave exclaimed. So I went and sat next to her and said "Grace is it?" She answered "yes", "I'm Seth by the way" she said " I know and I knew you were coming" I was dumbfounded "knew I was coming?"

She change the subject and ask "why is your heart beating so fast do you like someone? are you nervous?" I said "yh you" Remember most of my days I spend in my room reading I know nothing about rizzology or women for that fact. "Me? Let me save you the trouble you want nothing to do with me!" Grace said.

I asked "why you're so generous and gentle I see no problem with you". Grace said "if you knew who I really was you wouldn't want to be around me". Someone called to her it was a girl saying that she should come now. She left and I went back to Dave dejected. He noticed my facial expression so he said nothing.

School ended and Grace was the first to leave I wanted to speak with her but she was too fast so I stopped looking for her. So I drop Dave home and went home I saw dad on the phone and mom cooking dinner I went straight to my room. Trying to figure out the exchange with Grace earlier today.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the evening trying figure out her behavior she could dense that I was watching her, she could tell that heart was beat fast, and she was swift when I was trying catch up to her after school I didn't recall even eating once.

Hold up is Grace a.......!