MISSION's

[]• ANOTHER WORLD •[]
yaoi // BL

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 ; 2691

[]• CHAPTER IV

TANJIRO's POV

*Noises*

"So noisy.."

"Why is it so noisy..?"

"Someone is crying.. who is it?"

"Is there a demon attack?!"

"I need to wake up!?"

"Why I can't wake up..?"

"Why does my body all pain..?"

"What happened to me?"

Everything is black.. again.... Why.? Why is it black... Why....

Why...

As I was floating to a void of pitch black place again.. why am I in this place again... Why is my life from this universe is so..

*Noises/crying*

I can hear someone is crying and some noises I don't know what they saying...

As I slowly opened my eyes the sound of crying and noises were gone.. I look to my side I saw my sister Nezuko asleep as she was holding my arm, and Zenitsu and inosuke where at the chair asleep I can also hear inosuke snoring..

What happened..?

As I was try to get up and I can feel my legs hurts as I slowly move the blanket and see my legs where seriously injured.

What the...
How did I got injured..?

The injuries of my legs were it's like burn injury.. as I tried to heal my legs it seems to work a little bit.. I mean... Im not an high uppermoon anyways, of course I can't heal that fast..

As I was looking around I saw nezuko's nichirin sword, her sword seems the same as mine and her nichirin is also black like mine..

"Mmm~ Tanjiro..?"

I heard nezuko as she begin to woke up, she robe her eyes and look for me I was standing there holding her nichirin sword she looks at me and smiled.

"What are you doing on my nichirin sword Tanjiro?"

She said asking me, I was just wanted to see her sword if it's her sword must be different color than mine but it turns out it was still the same as my sword..