Untitled Part 4

I told my mom that Azura wasn't coming, we were both bummed but.... that means that Emily could come instead! She is going to be soo happy when I tell her! Even though I am going to miss Azura, I am happy that Emily is going to come with us.

I went to go wake up Emily since we were leaving in exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes! When I woke her up, she was confused and tired. Then I told her the big news.

"Guess what?!" I said with excitement.

"What..." she said still tired.

"Azura cancelled! She isn't going!" I exclaimed happily, doing a little dance as I hopped near Emily's room.

"Okay... SO? Shouldn't you be sad or something" she told me confused, facing upside down on her bed

"No! That means that you can come with us now!"

"Isn't it a little bit of a short notice?! You are leaving today!"

"No, WE are leaving today! So just wake up, get dressed, and pack clothes that will last for 2 weeks! We leave in about 3 hours so hurry"

I left without listening to one more word she had to say. I couldn't have handled that any better,  I told myself. I am NOT being sarcastic btw.

Okay, so I have already packed my stuff days ago.  I already told Emily the big news (and I think she is coming). Now, it's time to get ready! Today I am wearing a light blue spaghetti strap floral print tank top, some jean shorts, light blue flats, and a cute swimsuit under my clothes. I also decided to curl my hair.

By the time I was ready, there was only an hour and a half left. Emily still wasn't ready. But Mom was already down stairs making breakfast.

*SORRY! Published this by accident! This chapter is still not done...