The Breakup ~ Damon Salvatore

Imagine~ You (Y/n) and Damon are best friends. You and your boyfriend Tyler Lockwood just broke up, so Damon is comforting you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm feeling kinda lonely, so I want to write some Damon fluff. Enjoy!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell finally rings after another long day at Mystic High, today my boyfriend, Tyler broke up with me and that made school, even worse. I already hate it enough, so this made it even better.

And then of course I see Tyler walking out the door, with my ex-best friend Alyssa, he leads her to his convertible where he kisses her. A few tears gather in my eyes but I blink them away, I wont let him have the satisfaction of seeing me break. So, I push the tears down and put my bitch face on, "I'm sure that just happened today." I mumble under my breath.

Me:

Where are you Damon? I really

don't want to have to be

here any longer than I have to.

Damon:

Sorry, running late,

Stefan ate too many bunnies

*eye roll emoji*

I laugh at his message, somehow, he always knows when and how to make me laugh. As soon as I see his blue Camaro, I run over to him open the door, and throw my backpack in the backseat. But, as I look at him, I feel the tears pooling back in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he puts a gentle, but firm hand on my arm. "Who hurt you?"

"Tyler, um, broke up with me." I say as a tear trickles down my face.

"Oh, Y/n, come here," Damon coos, as he pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. I place my head into the crook of his neck and cry for a few minutes but then decide that Tyler isn't worth crying for. I lift my head and wipe the tears.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Tyler is a dick. He doesn't deserve my tears. I'm not going to waste my time crying over him when he has already moved on."

"I definitely agree he's a dick. He's a full on dushe-kabob." He states mater-of-factly. I giggle at his new nickname for my ex. "Common, let's get some ice cream."

"Okay." Damon puts the car in drive, and we head to the store to get some Ben and Jerry's since its both our favorites.

"Wait, what do you mean 'already moved on'?" He asks.

"I saw him with Alyssa. They kissed too, full on make-out all tongue, right in front of me too. I felt like I needed to scrub my eyes with a soap bar after watching it."

"I'm going to kick his ass." Damon grumbles.

"Okay," I agree, "As long as you let me help." Damon blinks a few times and then narrows his eyes at me. "You mean like you're actually okay with me kicking his ass, and you want to help?" He clarifies.