PART 1

I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!! - the women shouted

OHH SOO U DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME OK FINE JUST DIVORCE ME BITCH - the man also shouted.

As u all are wondering what is happening here so here two couples named Jungwon and Junhi are fighting with each - other. They always fight , scream and sometimes they physically fight with each - other.

Meanwhile with y/n.
Y/n closed her room's door and fully covered herself with a blanket so she can't hear them fight.

Y/n - please s-stop i b-beg you - she sobbed.

Y/n a 13 year old teenager who was adopted by her step - parents at the age of 10. Her parents died in a car accident . After that Jungwon and Junhi adopted her , at first every thing was good but after sometime they started showing her their real colour's . They started treating her like a slave. They would fight with each - other and release all their anger on y/n. Y/n was just bearing the pain.

Time skip to 5 years.

Y/n's step mother and father finally divorced each - other. After all the formalities , it was decided that y/n will be living with Jungwon her step father. Y/n 's life was miserable after that .

Jungwon used to beat her everyday. He would come late at night drunk and would beat up y/n. Y/n couldn't do anything but too suffer. Every night she would cry her heart out , and miss her parents.

But she didn't knew that someone else is watching her every move.

_______________________________________

Hi y'all hope that u all like this part and there is gonna be a twist soo wait for it and please support mehh😩🙌🙌