Chapter 6

(F/n)'s pov:

Night 2:

I was trying to find food packs but suddenly I heard a noise coming from the distance. It sounded like blue was coming.

I quickly hide behind a chair and watch him pass by.

When he was gone I quickly got out of the hiding spot. I then continued searching for food packs.

I walked to the theater to leave the food packs I had found.

After leaving them, I went searching for more. I was doing fine until blue entered. I was so focused on finding food packs that I didn't realize that he was right behind me.

I quickly started panicking and froze in shock.

Is this really the end?

Before blue could do anything, something hit the back of his head.

When I looked to see who saved me, I saw a guy my age. He had dark hair and green eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

Not gonna lie, he was kind of attractive.

"Uh y-yes" I stuttered, still shocked.

He asked me to team up with him. I gladly agreed. Having someone else by my side would make it less scary.

He helped me to search for food packs. He also protected me. He told me his name was Luke. We then quickly became friends. I liked his company.

He told me that his parents got divorced and he lived with his mom. His dad was sentenced jail for 6 years for drug dealing.
He had an older sister whose name was Charlotte and a younger brother called John.

He also told me how he was really into video games and when he was younger he spend $2,000 for v-bucks.

When all the food packs we needed was found, then we went back to the room we were the first night.

I felt bad for not going to (y/n). I soon forgot about it when Luke started telling me funny stories about his past.

Words: 330