Chapter 25

Authors pov

Patay ang dalawang target ng Clever Clovers at si Stev naman ay sugatan. Binigyan naman ito  ng first aid ni Lotus, nanginginig naman si Xander habang nasa kanyang mga kamay si Stevan, natataranta na si Lotus dahil nauubusan na si Stevan ng dugo.

Maya maya pa ay natigil nadin sa wakas ang putukan, and mission accomplished na, at nagtipon tipon ang clovers at si shanaieh kung saan ginagamot ni Lotus si Stevan.

Chineck naman ni Lotus ang pulso ni Stevan ngunit humihina ito.

"We need to bring him to the nearest hospital immediately"
Kinakabahang sabi ni Lotus

Binuhat naman ni Xander si Stevan at sumakay na sa van kasama si Shan at Lotus.

Nagdrive ng mabilis si Shan para magamot si Stev.

-Hospital-

Pagkadating nila sa hospital ay agad bumaba si Kenny (Lotus) para humingi ng assistance sa mga nurses and doctors para magamot at mabigyan ng dugo si Stevan.

"We need help!"
Sabi ni Kenny sabay pakita ng license nya sa mga nurses and doctors.

"Copy, Dr. Lim" sabi ng dalawang nurse, at agad na kumukha ng stretcher.

Lumabas na si Xander sa van habang buhat buhat si Stevan at inilagay sa stretcher. Habang tinutulak ng mga nurse ang stretcher ay sumudunod naman patakbo habang nakahawak kay Stevan si Xander, sina Kenny at Shan naman ay sumusunod sakanila

Nakikita naman sa mga mukha ni Stevan ang pagkaputla, at maya maya naman ay nakarating na sila sa operating room, habang sina Xander at Shan naman ay naghihintay sa labas ng OR .

Hindi pa nakuha ang bala dahil kulang sa kagamitan si Kenny. Nagprepare na si Kenny, nagsuot ng gloves at coat para sya ay makapag umpisa na mag-opera kay Stev.

Alexander POV

I'm sitting in front of the operating room, I'm waiting for him, even though I don't believe in god, I'm praying that he's okay.

He's losing too much blood, I can't lose him, I don't want to lose him.

'Please save him, if god is real then please don't make him suffer and please save him'

My eyes are stinging, and my tears are coming out, kahit na punasan ko, it keeps coming out.

Someone patted my back.

"He's gonna be okay, trust him"
Nakangiti pero nanginginig na sabi ni Shan.

I just nod at her, and keep looking at the door of OR.

Shan POV

I just woke up on a bench beside the Operating room, I checked my phone and it's been 2 hours simula nung pinasok nila ang kapatid ko sa Operating room.

I looked at the back of Xander, He is still there, it's already 2 am and, none of them are coming out from the operating room.

I decided to go out and buy a coffee for us, kasi madaling araw na and he is still wide awake, waiting for his lover to come out of that Operating room.

While I was walking, i checked my phone, lyn messaged me..... asking if Stevan is fine, but i can't answer it too soon kasi I'm not sure yet.

To: My lyn
"Kenny and Stev haven't left the operating room yet, but let's trust them, they'll make it.

I sent this message to her so hindi sya mag-worry sa friend nya. I put my phone in my pocket and lumabas na ng hospital, and i saw a convenience store on the left side of the hospital. I walked into there and there were no other people beside me and the girl at the counter, so I went to the food corner.

I saw a rice with chicken, i remember that we didn't eat anything since we get at the hospital, when I'm about to get the chicken in heating area my phone got a notification, kinuha ko ito sa pocket ko and i saw the name—it was lyn.

From: My lyn
"Me and the clovers are done here, we're going there at the hospital. By the way have you eaten?"

I replied to her

To: My lyn
"I'm getting food and coffee here at the convenience store, at the left side of the hospital."

I put my phone in my pocket and kinuha na rin ang food, i walked into the counter and put the two take out foods, and i went to get a coffee beside the counter.

"545 po lahat miss" she said

Binabalot nya na ang foods na binili ko and she also put a takip in the coffee so it won't spill and binalot nya din. Kumuha na ako ng 1k sa wallet ko to pay the bill.

"Here, keep the change" I said to her, and kinuha ko na ang mga binayaran ko.

She said, "Thank you" so i replied, "Welcome" and walked out of the convenience store.

-Fast Forward-

I'm on the way to Xander, just a few steps and I'm already there.

I walked into where Xander is.

I patted his back, and he turned his head in his back.

His eyebags, has red eyes, and his legs are shaking.

"You should eat, my brother would be angry if he saw you in this state" I said to him, he just nodded.

I put his meal beside him and his coffee.

"Thanks for the food" he said.

I nodded " I just don't want my brother's fiance to look like he's on drugs" I said, and then i looked at him for what his reaction was.

I saw him smile and he ate his meal.

We were done eating and nililigpit nalang namin ang pinagkainan, then someone walked into where we were sitting.

It was the clovers: Lyn, Liam, and Lina. Lyn seated beside me and the two also seated beside Lyn.

"They aren't out yet?" Liam said

"Not yet" Xander replied

I checked my phone and it's been about 3 hours since then.

When i put my phone back, Kenny is out, he is walking toward us, he still has a facemask.

When he arrived he sighed.

"He is......" He said

My legs are shaking and my eyes are tearing up while he is saying that, Lyn and Lina are crying, Liam is hugging Lina, and Xander is Tearing up and sitting down.

So this is the other side of Xander that the other CEOs and tycoons haven't seen yet.

To be continued....