Chapter 26

Xander POV

"He is safe"

I'm tearing up while he said it

"He is okay,  but it will take a weeks to recover because of the blood lose and the shock" Kenny said.

We're all glad that he is okay.

"What about the baby?" I suddenly asked him.

"*Sigh* the baby is okay" Kenny answered.

Everytime he sighed my heart is beating fast, damn this doctor he makes me overthink.

"Why can't you just deritsohin us? You make *sigh**sigh* pa" Konyong sabi ni Shan.

I just smiled and just didn't mind them, I'm just glad, that they're okay.

"He lost so much blood, how did you managed to get him a rare type blood? AB+" shan asked.

"I'm also confused, kaya nga hindi namin hinahayaang masugatan si stev kasi rare yung dugo nya, wala din kami masyado mahanap na ganyang dugo" Jack said.

"Uh- meron po nag-donate na dugo, babae po na nasa mid 50's po" The other doctor said.

Hindi ko na sila pinatapos, and I immediately stand up and went to the room where Stevan's at.

I'm walking in the hallway of the hospital, I was about to go to where Stev's room is, then I saw a lady that looked like Stev—the lady that i met at market.... The lady that sold me her mangoes. That was the time when i knew Steve was different.

The lady saw me, she looked shocked and she immediately walked so fast until I couldn't see her. She got out from the room where stevan is.

Let's just forget what just happened, I can sense that—that lady isn't dangerous...

I walked into the room, I saw stev, laying in the hospital bed...

I pity him, kasi if i could just protect him, hindi sana mangyayare ito.

My tears starts to flow, I walked into the bedside, and sat down.

"Baby, please, wake up.... Let's go home... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and our baby, I'm very sorry" I lay down by his side.

I just hugged him, then my eyes started to fall, I'm getting sleepy.

*Everything went black"