01. Introduction...

A beautiful and elegant music box sat on a table playing soft and gentle music

A beautiful and elegant music box sat on a table playing soft and gentle music. Inside, stood figure's of a woman and a male dancing around as the music continued. As the lid closed, a woman picked it up and placed it in her purse before exiting the room.

She made her way down the stairs, towards outside and into a very fancy carriage that carried her down the street.

"There was a time, not very long ago, when we lived in an enchanted world of elegant palaces, and grand parties."

The carriage went through the grand, open gate, that led to a huge, beautiful Palace full of spot lights shining everywhere.

"The year as 1916. And my son, Nicholas was the Czar of Imperial Russia."

.....

Inside the Palace, a large party was currently on. There were many guests on the dance floor, and they were all dressed in fancy, elegant clothing, fitting in with the theme as they clapped to the dance.

In the very front, two young girls were dancing with their father, while their mother watched and clapped along with a big smile. The younger child with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes waved happily to the older lady up on the stairs.

"We were celebrating the 300th anniversary of our family's rule."

The same little girl with (H/C) hair playfully stuck her tongue out, doing a silly face as she giggled when her father picked her up and spun her around. She was placed down and was tugged along by her older sister, Anastasia who smiled brightly and pulled them both up the stairs away from their parents.

"And that night, no star burned brighter than that of our sweet (Y/N). My youngest granddaughter."

The two girls rushed up the stairs, with (Y/N) handing their grandmother a drawing, as she took it with a smile and thanked her by booping her nose. Behind them, a young boy who was carrying an apple, named Dimitri was looking at them, more specifically the youngest daughter.