09. Shopping In Pairs

The group was on their way to Sophie's house and Dimitri was giving the sisters a last minute quiz

"Where is uncle Boris from?"

"What if Sophie doesn't recognize us?" (Y/N) asked, ignoring the question.

"She will. You're (Y/N) and Anastasia." He reminded her, now looking at the uncertain girl.

She looked to the side and frowned, "It's just that-"

"What?"

"Well, three days ago we didn't have any past at all, and now we're trying to remember an entire lifetime." She tells him in a stressed voice, feeling Anya squeeze her arm for comfort.

"That's why you got me." Dimitri smiled at her gently, then questioned, "Now, where was uncle Boris from?"

"Moscow?"

.....

Vlad knocked on the door and a maid opened it to greet him.

"Oui, monsieur?"

Suddenly, she was shoved out of the way by a plump, curvy woman with short blonde hair, who posed seductively in the doorway.

"Sophie Stanislovskievna Somorkov-Smirnoff!" Vlad exclaimed seeing the woman.

(Y/N) who was behind him, in her blue dress with a big yellow bow in her hair looked at Dimitri in question, who was wearing a suit with his hair fixed up nicely. He looked at her also and raised his brows, smiling.

"Vladimir Vanya Voinitsky Vasilovich!" She exclaimed also and held out her hand for him, he took it and began kissing it. "Well, this is unexpected." She took notice of the three behind him, "Oh, but look at me. Where are my manners? Come in! Come in, everyone."

She lead them inside the house, accidentally locking Poor Pooka outside of it who was trying to get it.

"May I present their Imperial Highness, the Grand Duchesses (Y/N) and Anastasia Nikolayevna!" Vlad announced as he gently pushed the sisters forward.