Chapter 1

Just so y'all don't get confused, the reader is a freshman.

Y/N POV:

I came home from school and greeted my mother. "Welcome back, sweetie!" She said. She was cooking lasagna for us. "Hey mom! Where's dad?" I looked at her and she gave me an angry face. "He's working again." "Alright."

I've barely met my father. My mother always argued with him about not caring or spending time with me. His excuses are "I've got a lot on my hands" and "I'm trying my best." I try not to think about it much, but today it really got me.

Mom had finished the lasagna and served it to me. I thanked her. It was SO good. When it comes to cooking, she always makes the best dishes! I've learned a thing or two from her. After I finished, I left to my room and worked on my assignments.

Few hours later...

Father came home and was immediately yelled at by mother. "You can't keep doing this! You've got to spend time with her." It hurts to hear this everyday. I've been raised by my mom. I couldn't handle this anymore.

I wanted this to end. I'm leaving. This family has destroyed my life. I wanted to wait until midnight. But I needed to leave immediately. I tied my bedsheets together. lifted my window, threw the bedsheets, climbed down quietly, and ran.

I guess my parents heard running outside because they opened the door and saw me running. "Y/N!" They both yelled my name. I wasn't surprised that my mother said my name but I've never heard my father say it.

I ran between a few houses to lose them but I ran outta breath. I rested underneath a trees. I brought my bag filled with food, my computer, and extra clothes. I didn't know where to go, but the first place I saw was my only hope:

Poppy Playtime.

I ran towards it but it was locked. Luckily, I brought some weapons, including a sledge hammer. I broke the door and busted in. My stomach felt queasy as I slowly started regretting it.

I heard rumors about killer toys here. But I wasn't sure about it. Someone started walking over here. I tried looking for a place to hide, so I ducked underneath the desk. It was pretty quiet so I peeked my head.

But I was spotted immediately. They walked over to me calmly and said

"Do you need help?"

Sorry about this chapter. I kinda rushed it but the next chapter won't be rushed.