Chapter 3

Bunzo's POV:

"It's... MOMMY LONG LEGS!!!" She slowly appeared out of the shadows. She seemed angry... And hungry! "Well, well, well! What do we have here?~," She said, "Did you bring me a snack, Player? How thought–"

*BANG!!!!*

*CRASH!!!*

Mommy Long Legs came crashing down. I managed to get a good hit on her with my cymbals. I quickly grabbed them and ran. Y/N and Player followed behind. We ran to another room, but it was a dead end!

"You can't escape from me!" MLL found us but I spotted a nearby vent and whispered to Y/N, "Psst! Head through the vents! We'll catch up!" She nodded and quickly opened it. MLL noticed and grabbed her.

But Player distracted her with the Grab-pack while I grabbed Y/N. We finally knocked her out and ran through the vents.

The room we found was something traumatizing: The room where it ALL happened. Y/N climbed down, with Player and I following. "What is this place?" "This.. isn't a good place to stay. We gotta move... Now!," I yelled.

I grabbed her by the wrist but she pulled back. "What are you talking about? Why are you acting like this?," She asked. "It's hard to explain. But the toys aren't what you think..." Player chimed.

"Can you explain it the best you can?" I sighed, looking at Player. He nodded. "Alright. I don't what to leave any details out... Are you sure?"

"Don't worry.

I can handle anything!