Chapter 13: Nervous

*OLLIE'S POV*

My entire body crumbles beneath me and i sink into the floor with a small cry.

I feel so anxious like i'm being attacked by a swarm of wasps.

I feel faint from how high my blood pressure is.

I'm so fucking nervous for no reason and i had to cancel the date. I couldn't face her like this. I'm a mess.

I gasp desperate for air. "B-breathe." I whisper to myself.

I feel the urge to throw up so i go the bathroom and i dry heave over the toilet. I haven't ate all day. I was too nervous.

I wish Dylan was here. He always calms me down. Or Maeve. Dylan and the boys are at the bar tonight so me and Maeve could be alone. Not like anything will happen now because of me.

I'm so stupid.

*Why not?*

Her text pings making more tears roll down my cheeks.

*Im not feeling good*

*Anxiety?*

She knows me too fucking well.

*Mhm*

*Im coming over, you got snacks?*

My heart thumps against my rib cage getting faster and faster. But not of anxiety.

*Ive got some* I reply.

I wipe my tears and wonder downstairs sitting on the couch taking deep breathes trying to ground myself before she comes. I count the objects in the living room.

"Coffee table, one, three sofa's, four." I mumble incoherent words to myself.

Within minutes my front door opens Maeve coming in. She has a bag of food in her hand.

She's wearing a sage green matching tracksuit set but her hair is done nicely and face has makeup on it.

I feel guilty. I'm so horrible. I ruined it all.

She'll never want to be with me anymore. I ruined every chance we ever had.

"Don't feel bad, it's okay." Maeve rushes towards me almost reading my mind. As soon as her figure gets infront of me i pull her into my lap, her legs straddling me.

I burry my face into her neck. I'm so embarrassed. I wish i was normal.

"It's okay, don't worry." Her lips linger against my neck as her hands run through my sun-damaged hair.
"Don't feel bad, please. I promise you that it's okay and your aloud to feel this way. I'm not mad."

I pull her body closer to mine holding her even tighter.

"You don't have to be nervous around me, Ollie." She pauses for a moment before speaking, "I know you feel the same way about me as i do to you."

I pull my head away and look into her deep green eyes.

She wipes my tears as her eyes lock in on my lips. Her head hovers over mine and i can feel the ragged breaths coming from her.

I want to kiss her so badly. So i do.

I lean in and give her a soft kiss drinking the taste of her.

She kisses me back with more force which only builds mine up. I slip my tongue along her lips and she moans into my mouth and i use this as an opportunity to let me tongue join hers.