Chapter 1

Allen:
I was just hiking at the mountains when something caught my eye; it was a large round metallic human structured box.  I was having second thoughts on coming near it and observe the object, but curiosity got the best of me; I went near it and touched the outer layer.
(Curiosity kills the cat.)

It was smooth and had symbols that don’t match any language around the world. (It is extraordinary…) I thought to myself, as my finger tips explore the object; I might have triggered something, because symbols started to show and glow a strange blue.

Stepping backwards as though something bad might happen in any second, although I am in further distance. I could still make out what was happening, while I observe cautiously and excitedly with a hint of nervousness. I can't help, but feel tense about the situation; because I don’t know what will happen next.

As fog came out, inside showed a dark figure. Standing motionless, as if they were asleep. While I watch from afar, the figure slowly got out and it was a human shaped like figure. I could make out the figure it was a woman, she had long wavy long hair the color was a beautiful silver like white.

The sun shone above her and came to view, I could tell that she is in a state of confusion and bewilderment; her hypnotizing radiant eyes started to look around and slowly gaze upon me. I couldn’t move from utter shock, our eyes locking and I am trapped in a trance. She was magnificent, full of grace, and beauty.

Her features were nothing that I have ever seen before, she has eyes like galaxy and stars combine. Those eyes are not from this planet and the first I ever gazed my eyes on. She looks at me in confusion and admiration, as if I was an alien. (Shouldn’t I be the one having that look?) I thought to myself.

As we gaze at one another, minutes pass and they felt like an eternity. She walked towards me, while she was walking I couldn’t help and just admired her whole existence.

I realize, she was naked and I turned my vision away from her figure. I can feel my cheeks get hot and imagine myself looking like a tomato; I quickly locked eyes with her. As I came back to my senses, she was inches away from my face, her face came close and our lips touched. I felt sparks when our lips connected.

She was the first to pull away, but I felt like didn't want her lips to leave mine. I look at her confused as to why she would kiss a stranger, I patiently wait for her to speak. While I was waiting, I realize something. "Does she even know how to talk?", I thought.

She opens her mouth and says,
Woman: “Where I?” I look at her confused. I mean, don’t blame me; cause we’re literally out of nowhere. I replied,

Me: “U-um, we’re at the top of a mountain.” I scratch my head awkwardly.

Girl: “M-mountain?”

As she said this, I realized that maybe she’s from another planet or something. The sun was starting to set and predators were soon coming out. So I tell her calmly,

Me: “Come with me, it’s getting dark. We’ll talk about anything you want to know.”

Girl: “O-ok.”

She shivers, after answering and I remembered that she wasn't wearing anything, gently giving her my coat to keep warm. We began to slowly walk in the direction of my house.

(15 minutes later…)

We reach my house just before darkness sets, which is great and I started to hear wolves howling. I guided her to the living room and sat her on the couch, then I went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

Then went to my room to grab her some clothes to wear, after getting some of my mother’s clothes.  I went back to the living room, as I'm standing at the end of the stairs. I stop and see the glass of water floating, whilst even the water is too. I stood there in shock, but also mixed with amazement at what I was witnessing.