Amy's Karma/Gender Reveal

For the last 5 months, Knukaya and Sonic were really excited. Not just for the arrival of their child but their wedding. Tails and Manic were chosen to be Sonics best men. Knukaya chose Blaze to be her maid of honor. The two were super happy about it. Though Sonic realized his sister was dating both Shadow and Amy. He only supported her decision but he is still mad at Amy for what she did. It was the start of Sonic and Knukaya's life together.

Though when Knukaya was 5 months pregnant. Sonic was at the bridal shop, renting a tux for his big day. He was excited to even spend the rest of his life with the loving red Angel 'who saved him from depression when she fell'. Though he had to hurry up due to the rain closing in. Once Sonic rented the tux, he walked out. Though his moment was cut short when Amy walk to him. Sonic asked, "You again?! Haven't I made it clear that I do not want to see you anymore?" Amy replied, "But Sonic I'm sorry I know it's really unforgivable of me but I just want you to know how sorry I am. I realized that you never meant to hurt me I understand. Please I'm sorry." Sonic 'not buying it' said with an upset tone, "Your too late to say that now Amy. I was depressed cause of you. I was feeli guilty for hurting knowing full I didn't mean to. But when I was about to have suicidal thoughts, Knukaya helped me and it's one of the reasons I fell in love with her. You dug yourself into a deeper hole when you tried to smash her again. You not only tried to smash her but you tried to smash my unborn child that's inside her. How deep a hole can you possibly make for yourself?" Amy started to cry and said, "But I...I did love you but I...Yes I did hurt you and that made me no better than you but I didn't want you to hate me like this. Please Sonic give me a chance." Sonic glared at her and said, "Those words you say in the past hurt. I given you time to cool down but you carelessly talk down on me and tried to kill Knukaya. That alone cross the line. I care about her." Amy shouted angrily in tears, "YOUR JUST GOING TO CHOOSE HER?! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?! SHES JUST A MEAN AND IMPULSIVE GIRL!!" Appalled Sonic slapped her across the face and shouted, "HOW DARE YOU!?" Sonic then calm down and said, "Knukaya has been more understanding and caring than you ever could be. She's been through hell like I have. I'm still angry cause you tried to smash her, though your lucky I didn't kill you when I turned to Dark Sonic. Knukaya saved your life and she didn't want me to cause she knew I would regret it." Amy looked down as the rain poured. She was gonna say something. But Sonic said to her, "Don't say another to me Amy. You already fueled my rage long enough. I never want to see your face again. I hate you. No matter how sorry you are. I gotta get home, my bride to be is waiting." Sonic walked off as Amy tried to say something as she reached for him but she stopped. The damage was done, she realized, Sonic is never going to forgive her ever again.

<A short while later>

Sonic entered his home wet and cold. Knukaya was waiting for him as she greets him. Sonic smiled at her as he kissed her cheek. That's when she said, "Your just in time for the gender reveal Sonic." The blue hedgehog was surprised before he asked, "So what are we having hun?" Knukaya and Sonic hesitated before seeing with a smile and tears. They both said, "We're having a boy." The two embraced each other when they laughed joyfully. Sonic felt her stomach and whispered, "We'll be meeting you soon, my son. I promise you that. We will be one happy family." Sonic and Knukaya kissed eachother. They were looking forward to their wedding and their child.