Aftermath

Both Sonic and Knukaya were as happy as they can be. Though over time a few weeks after Raiden turned 4, they were blessed with a baby boy named Ryder. Though two years after that, they were blessed with a baby girl named Milly. They were the same as before but Knukaya kept the insults when Sonic and Knukaya are alone together.

Here they are now. One big happy family. 10 year old   Raiden was trying to fix the situation by trying to break the fight between 7 year old Ryder and 3 year old Milly. Raiden said to them, "Stop it you two!" Ryder protested to his big brother, "But Raiden, she started it!" Milly replied angrily, "No I didn't!" Raiden shouted, "Dad! Ryder and Milly are fighting again!" Sonic entered before he asked, "What is it that they're fighting about this time Raiden?" Thats when Raiden explained, "Ryder was playing rough house with Milly when they're not suppose to. Then they crawled to me for this." Sonic looked at them and said, "Ryder? You apologize to your sister." Ryder tried to protest, "But Dad..." Knukaya walked in and asked, "What are they fighting about this time?" Sonic told Knukaya what Raiden told him. Ryder said, "Mom do I haft to?" Knukaya replied, "Listen to your father and apologize to Milly." Ryder obeyed and walked off. Knukaya said to him, "Hmp. He's you." Sonic replied, "Yeah but a little more stubborn. So Knukaya how's your day?" Knukaya replied to him, "Lonely as usual that your not here to keep me company dummy." Sonic smirked before he said, "Well I'm here now." Knukaya smiled before he turn to the kids and asked, "Who wants to go to the park?" The three kids raised their hands and said, "Me!"

<Later just after arriving at the park>

Sonic and Knukaya sat down as the kids rub up to play. The two watched them play with the other kids. Though one child looked like Shadow but with pink stripes. Sonic shrugged it off before he and Knukaya heard a female voice said, "Sonic?" The two saw Amy, Sonia, and Shadow 'also with two kids each' in surprise. Sonic greeted, "Oh hey. How's it going?" Amy looked down and said, "Okay I guess. Look Sonic, I'm sorry for what happened and what I did. I'm sorry about you too Knukaya." The two looked at each other. Knukaya convinced him to let go of the past. Sonic smiled and nodded. They turned to them as Sonic said, "Alls forgiven." Amy sighed in relief as she asked, "Really?" Knukaya replied to her, "Hey it's all in the past. Least we can do is have a fresh start. Plus it's for our kids." Amy smiled in tears. Then Raiden, Ryder, and Milly rush to hug both parents as they laughed. Then Amy, Sonia, and Shadows kids walked to them and hugged them as well. Amy was relieve she was forgiven. Sonic and Knukaya laughed with their kids. Things were looking up once again for all of Sonics friends. Amy and Sonic are friends again especially for their children and spouses. Though things are better for Sonic with his pretty tough wife and kids.

The End.

A/N: It is super cute. Though some more Sonknux stories are on the way. Stay tune for the next one. I seriously should make the Sonknux children stories sometimes.