1.

Dont you notice how,I get quiet when there is no one else around. Me and you in awkward silence don't you dare,look at me that way~

"Then I sensed the dark reunion sneaking behind me!"
Kaidou says blabbing about some random fantasy he had. Why can't I be left alone? My mind is already so loud,I need a break.
"Oh sorry Saiki I got to go,Aren's calling me! Hey Aren I wanna tell you somethi-"
Kaidou runs off to tell Kuboyasu his story . Good grief he's finally gone.

I then hear laughing coming from the table next to me. It was none other then Satou Hiroshi. The average king himself. God he's so normal,I wish I were him. I recently realized that my admiration for Satou has exceeded just fan-boying over him. I seem to have taken and interest towards him. Not that I know anything about that stuff,it's just..he's so perfect. I catch myself staring everytime. His brown hair perfectly compliments his brown eyes and fair skin. He is slightly taller then me as he is the average height of a highschool boy,his weight is average his interests are average I just can't get enough of him.
I sit their in my thoughts staring at him.
Then I noticed that his friends have all left and I have just been staring at him for 2 minutes. Well that's an awkward situation,he definitely noticed. I mean,I have been quiet since Kaidou left and he has been quiet since his friends left. The awkward silence is so loud. I can feel him staring at me back. I immediately turn my eyes to look away,my face starts to feel warm and I try and distract myself by writing random things down in my notebook but he keeps staring! Why does he have to look at me like that? With his perfectly average,handsome face!

<3

A/N: eyyyy first chapter done at 2:28 am at night. Yeaaaaaaaa