6.

Have to get this off my chest
I'm telling you today~

Repeated chorus:
That when I talk to you, oh, Cupid walks right through
And shoots an arrow through my heart
And I sound like a loon, but don't you feel it too?
Confess I loved you from the start

⚠️Warning⚠️: OOC Saiki (IM SORRY I CAN'T WRITE ROMANCE WITH HIM BEING A BIT OUT OF CHARACTER 😭😭)

It's been a while,and I'm still thinking..I even did the unthinkable and ask someone for advice. I know crazy but it's just really annoying me,it's kind of like an obsession at this point.

Flashback~

"Awe Hey Kusuo! You here cause' you finally realized how much you love me and want to date and marry me?"

"No Mikoto. I came for advice"

"Advice? That's..strange, out of everyone I would LEAST expect you to ask ME for advice"

The green hair fortune teller says as she crosses her legs.

"It's um..about Satou. I want to be his friend but I know he won't like me."

"Sooo you want to confess your love to to Satou Hiroshi but you know he is straight and won't like you and you don't want him too hate you?"

".....yea."

It's honestly kind of weird how well she can read me without using her powers.

"Look you came for my advice,and my advice is too go for it. Look Kusuo I love you but I also care about your happiness so my opinion is too just tell him. Or of your to scared to face him just write him a letter and put it in his shoe locker."

Wow that's actually not bad advice coming from someone so abnormal.

"K,thanks"

Even though I sound monotone that was a bit helpful.

End of flashback~

There is no way I'm telling Satou in person but..the letter idea isn't so bad.. maybe I'll do that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sit on my chair in front of my desk with a piece of paper and a pencil.

Okay..how do I start a love letter...

Dear Satou,I have been watching you for a whil-
.
No no no that's creepy.
.
Satou Hiroshi,I think you cool and-
.
I shouldn't write his full name that's weird!
.
Dear Satou, I am Saiki Kusuo from clas-
.
No I shouldn't say my name directly!
.
Dear Satou, I like you date m-
.
Now it's to straight forward!

Ugh! Why is it so difficult! I have never struggled this much with something in my entire life! For him though..I need to make it perfect...perfectly average!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The clock read 2 a.m.

Saiki Kusuo is asleep on his desk with his head down.

There,read a love letter.
.
.
.
.
Dear Satou, This may sound odd but I have been seeing you around for a while now and although I am a boy,I think of you as someone I admire. Everything about you is amazing and I wan you too know that. I like you Satou. Please meet me on top of the school roof if you reciprocate these feelings.

-Saiki Kusu-

The love letter cuts off with pencil lines scribble the end.

He must of fell asleep.

<3

A/N: sorry if this chapter is really shit I'm at the airport rn-