Interrogation

On your most recent mission, 141 had come across a direct messenger for Hassan. He refused to talk, so he was taken into custody and was set to be interrogated in a few hours time. You knew that it would be easy to get information out of him, seeing as 141 could easily scare anyone shitless, and Hassan's men seemed to be spineless cowards who could easily be bribed.

"Captain Price, who's going to do the talking?" Soap asked, sitting at a long table with everyone else.

Price put a hand on his chin in thought, and looked up at Ghost. "Lieutenant, you up for the job?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ghost nodded, glancing over at you. You caught a brief glimpse of something in his eyes...it was naughty. You smiled slightly, wondering what dirty things he could possibly be thinking about in this situation.

The next few hours were spent going over details about missions, maps, Intel, etc...but the hours went by fast. Captain Price gathered you, Ghost, Soap, Alejandro, and Gaz. You were all brought to the observation room, where you faced the one way mirror that looked into the interrogation room. Price and Alejandro dragged the hostage into the interrogation room, sitting him down in a chair. His hands were cuffed in his lap, and he had a pissed look on his face. Price and Alejandro entered the observation room, signalling for Ghost to head into interrogation. You all put on a headset to hear what was being said in the other room, and you watched intently as Ghost strode through the room and sat across from the hostage, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. "You're a big tough guy, eh?" The hostage snickered, mocking Ghost.

Ghost's attitude didn't change, and his piercing eyes sent chills down the man's back. "Start talking. Where's the other missile?" He ordered, his tone calm yet intimidating.

"Why the fuck would I tell you that? Do what you want, but you're not getting shit out of me whether you like it or not."

"You're only doing this job for Hassan for the money." Ghost said, putting his hands on the desk and leaning forward. "How much is he paying you, huh? I could give you more. 100k enough for you?"

The man gulped, his hunger for wealth overtaking his loyalty. "You're playin' with me. Why the hell would I trust you?"

Ghost beckoned at the door, and Alejandro came in with a briefcase full of US 100s (fake, but he couldn't tell). "We're not monsters, it wouldn't be right to kill you. As long as you keep your distance from Hassan, you can go free." Ghost said, lying through his teeth. He was aware that Hassan's workers were less than brilliant, so he knew some empty promises would do the trick.

"Alright I'll tell you, but I want 150k." The man said, eyeing the briefcase with

"Don't push it." Ghost snarled, "now fuckin' tell me."

The man gave in, telling Ghost everything. We all scribbled down notes, listening intently. After about an hour of confessions and bribery, the man had finally told Ghost everything he knew. "Is that all?" Ghost asked, leaning back in his chair again.

"I'm tellin' you everything I know, ok? Now let me go."

Ghost stood up and patted his legs. "Ok," he said nonchalantly, cocking and aiming his pistol at the hostage.

Price and Alejandro quickly entered the room, dragging the man out, earning angry protesting from him. You all knew that he was being taken outside to be executed (they wouldn't want to make a mess inside, ya know?).

You entered the interrogation room, closing the door behind you. "That was useful," you sighed, glad that the process was over.

Ghost hummed, sitting back down. He beckoned for you to come closer, and you stood right in front of him. He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his lap, having your legs straddling him and your hands on his shoulders. You squeaked, "but Soap and Gaz can see us..." You whispered, careful not to be loud enough for the headsets to pick up.