2

3rd person perspective

"Ah Agent there you are." Fury says to Zia as they walk into the room.

"Yeah yeah I'm here." They reply finding an empty seat and slouching in it with their arms folded.

"Glad to see you're looking more like yourself."

"Yup."

"Glad to see you're enthusiastic about this debrief."

"As enthusiastic as I ever am with these things." They reply back to the one eyed man.

"This is the Avengers, seems only right to introduce them as they... liberated you." Fury hesitated finding the correct word to not annoy Zia.

Zia gave him their slight nod of approval to the word.

"Right I think the easiest way is to go round the table so Tony Stark or Iron man, Steve Rogers or-" Tony inturbuted him.

"I'm sorry but surely you know some of us?" He asked in confusion.

"No, they don't really pay attention to anyone, sorry if that hurts your ego Stark. Who is it that's a big fan of these guys out of your team?" Fury asks Zia.

"Tom."

"Ah yes Tom knows you guys quite well." Zia chuckled slightly as the word quite.

"Anyway you know what just introduce yourselves, I can not be bothered."

"Well okay, I'm Steve, or Captain America." Steve starts with a smile he then looks to Hulk to continue.

"Er okay I'm Bruce Banner or Hulk." He says awkwardly.

"Okay well we've already met so the only thing I missed out was that I use she/they pronouns." Nat says to Zia with a smile. "These guys all use he/him." Nat say's referring to Tony, Steve and Bruce.

"I'm Maria Hill, used to be an agent as well. She/her."

"I'm Clint, or Hawkeye. He/they."

"I'm Pietro! Or Quicksilver, and he/him!" He says enthusiastically.

"I'm Wanda, and I think I'm going with Scarlet Witch. They/she pronouns."

"Yelena and she/her."

"Hi! I'm Kate Bishop and oh yeah she/her pronouns." She says with enough energy to match Pietro.

"I'm Mj. She/her."

"I'm Peter Parker! Or Spiderman! I use he/they pronouns." Peter smiled widly.

"Sam Wilson or Falcon, and he/him." He nods to them.

Everyone looked towards the last person sitting opposite Zia giving them an emotionless stare to which Zia matched.

This went on for a moment before Fury got frustrated.

"Okay you two, Bucky Barnes or White Wolf, he/they if I remember correctly. Alright now please for the love of god introduce yourself." Fury says leaning down on the table looking to Zia.

"Agent or Death whatever you want to call me, they/them." Zia says with a dull tone.

"Right thats your code or nickname but what's your actual name." Tony asks them.

They don't reply.

"You're not on the medical list so is it alright if I add you for Cho?" Bruce asks looking up from his tablet.

Zia looks up to Fury for support.

"You're going to need to be on that list. I'll explain later, go ahead Banner." Fury says.