Announcement 3 (Small but important)

Alright, probably the last announcement for this story, no I'm not discontinuing it, for a while.

Originally, I had planned to write out the Nathan Memories Arc just after the Waluigi Arc, but after thinking about it, I decided that it would be better to have it be a different book all together, but the book won't come out until I finish this story entirely.

Second thing I want to mention, The Crazy Test OVA, an ova featuring my friend StoryTeller_Tari's oc Hiroshi will be drastically different than it was before. Since when I did it, there were several, and I mean several things that changed since I first did it. So, minus the dialogues, one of the big changes is that this OVA takes place BEFORE the Anime Arc and not after, Hiroshi will be taken minutes before he gets to the island to save Meggy and face the clones. And the other are the forms they'll be using in the fight, this this however, Nathan won't have Semi Super Blue nor will Hiroshi have the god ki boost, but a different form/power all together. Here's the list.

-Nathan-

Super Nathan

Hyper Nathan

Super Nathan 3

Super Nathan 4 (+ Full power)

Super Nathan 4 Limit Breaker

???

-Hiroshi-

Karma's Rage

Delta Hiroshi

Delta Hiroshi (+ ??? Boost)

I won't explain what the bottom two are, but trust me, it'll be something else. Oh! And this is the official poster for it.

But that's all I want to say on this, sorry for wasting your time, I felt like I needed to let you all know about it first beforehand to avoid confusion

But that's all I want to say on this, sorry for wasting your time, I felt like I needed to let you all know about it first beforehand to avoid confusion. Till then, I'll see you all later, take care guys!

(PS: Still plan on giving my boi more girls, so get ready for that.)