Chapter twenty nine: the battering of the mind

Sev'rus –" Harry shuddered as a tongue ran up the column of his throat, lapping at the royal icing dribbled there. A head tilted to the side, exposing the hollow and the tongue swirled into it. Fingers tugged on his hair, sending sparks throughout his body and straight to his groin. Hips pinned him against the counter, grinding hard. "I'm gonna –"

"You're going to come, yes. Just not – yet. Patience, Potter," Severus purred as he lifted his head. A long nose brushed his ear before teeth gently nipped the shell of it. "Your icing is delectable, Potter. As always."

A spoon scraped the bowl as more was drizzled across his skin, ropes of it crisscrossing his throat. Severus bent down again, lapping at it, his tongue dragging slowly. Hips ground harder, their cocks rubbing against one another through denim and robes. Harry hissed at how painfully hard he was, how close to the edge he was. His hips swiveled, chasing after Severus' as he chased the explosive orgasm that had built the last ten minutes – since Severus had interrupted his baking with this impromptu make-out session.

A shuddering moan warmed his skin as Severus sealed his lips around the hollow of Harry's throat. His tongue darted in and out of it, cleaning it of all the icing once more. Hands and fingers intertwined as Severus pinned his arms above his head and bent him backward over the workbench, allowing for more friction as his pelvis ground down hard and fast onto Harry.

"You're sinfully delicious like this, Potter. I could spend the rest of the night eating icing from your body. I think we should put your workbench to better use." A nose nuzzled his cheek before lips found Harry's, possessing them. Tongues wrapped around each other. A silky whisper curled into his ear, "Potter, I'll bet you'd like to try some of that icing on me, in a particular area, yes?"

Robes were removed, a white shirt was untucked, and trousers were unbuckled and opened to reveal the reddened and heavy head of Severus' cock. He dipped a finger into the bowl, licking some of the white icing off a long digit. An eyebrow arched and he stepped out of his trousers, bare from the waist down, hard and erect and irresistible.

"Well, Potter? Shall I spell it out for you?"

Hips swiveled, drawing Harry's eyes more to the waiting cock.

Shaking hands grasped the bowl of icing and the spoon. Harry sank to his knees before the Potions Master. He drizzled some of it over the heavy flesh, his eyes staring up into Severus' dark, hooded gaze. That pink tongue darted out to lick lips. A soft groan elicited from the man's throat.

Harry leaned forward, grasping Severus' length by the base. He licked slowly from the head to the base, cleaning it of the icing. Lips parted and sucked the head in, a tongue swirling over it the way he knew Severus loved. Fingers tugged hard at his hair and held him there, a short thrust into his mouth was all it took to bury his cock to the root. Harry swallowed hard around it, adjusting to the intrusion.

The sweetness of the icing countered the saltiness of the flesh. Harry lifted his eyes to meet Severus'. Long dark hair swirled around his face wildly, his expression one of lust and desire and need – and most of all love. The hand on the back of Harry's neck clenched, holding him still. Severus started to pump in and out of his mouth, groaning with each stroke.

The cock felt heavy and hard on his tongue. Harry could tell that Severus wouldn't last long. A head threw back and a long drawn-out groan tore from his throat as Severus spilled his seed. Harry struggled to swallow it all, feeling some dribble down his chin. Severus panted and his hips jerked a few more times as he rode out his climax, buried in Harry's constricting throat.

"Potter, sweet Merlin." Severus pulled free and pulled Harry to his feet, kissing him. He licked the remnants of his orgasm away before nuzzling Harry's cheek. A hand snuck into Harry's pants, tugging hard on Harry's aching length. He was lifted up onto the bench, divested of his jeans quickly, only to find that Severus had drizzled more icing over his stomach and cock.