Behind The Scene

*During the First Chapter*

*In Shiroi's Household*

*Mika, Shiroi's partner and mother of their 9-month-old daughter Mai, balances her role as a caregiver while working at the Leaf Village Hospital. With Shiroi away on missions, she arranges for a babysitter to care for Mai. While preparing a meal for herself and Shiroi, Mika feels a tinge of sadness, unfamiliar to her typically carefree spirit, as she senses a shift in Shiroi's behavior towards her. Despite attempting to address the issue, she finds herself questioning the cause of his distant demeanor, taking a moment to gather her thoughts and emotions.*

*Zumo's Household*

*Konasa, six months into her pregnancy with Zumo's child, finds their relationship evolving into a solid family dynamic. As she gazes upon the nursery walls adorned with toys, she reminisces about her unexpected connection with Zumo, whom she now sees as more than just a lover. Despite her initial reservations, Zumo's charm won her over, leading to their current bond. Smiling at the sight of the baby's crib, Konasa reflects on the challenges of pregnancy, relying on Zumo for support with everyday tasks like carrying her to the bathroom and providing comfort during bouts of nausea. Knowing that Zumo will be late due to his frequent meetings, she prepares herself for another evening of relying on his care and understanding.*

*Boruto and his friends*

*As Boruto and his friends chat aboard the train, they share their aspirations and life goals. The conversation takes an intriguing turn when someone brings up "The 6," sparking curiosity among the group. Boruto expresses his admiration for "The 6," expressing a desire to meet them all at once. His friends share his sentiment, hoping that one day "The 6" will visit their school, fueling their excitement even further.*

*Sasuke And Naruto*

*Sasuke and Naruto contemplate their readiness to confront a greater threat than Jigen, considering the outcome of their previous encounter. Sasuke dispatches Anbu to patrol the village outskirts for potential threats, while Naruto grapples with the idea of confronting Jigen directly. However, their prior skirmish with Jigen left them wary, especially given Naruto's recent decision to adopt Kawaki, whom he's determined to protect. Sasuke raises concerns about Kawaki's presence in the village, citing his status as a karma user and a potential gateway for Jigen's intrusion. Despite the uncertainty, Naruto is committed to ensuring Kawaki's safety, with others keeping a vigilant watch over him. Above all, Naruto's priority is to ensure that Kawaki feels accepted and secure within the village.*

*Back to Zumo Vs Shiroi*

"Should we stop them?" Kakudai questioned

"No, let them fight, is too dangerous to interfere, if anything gets worse I'll step in." Kurai bravely says

"Don't forget me!" Jūden stands up and says

*Standing firm, Zumo eyes Shiroi as he descends from above, hesitant to engage physically for fear of accidentally causing harm. However, before he can fully brace himself, Shiroi's sudden flash step catches Zumo off guard. Reacting swiftly, Zumo flips backward and assumes a defensive stance, unwilling to initiate an attack but prepared to defend himself. Attempting to reason with Shiroi, Zumo emphasizes, "You always try to control me, Shiroi. Have you forgotten who you're speaking to?" Shiroi retorts, hurling his wooden sword towards Zumo, who narrowly dodges. Seizing the opportunity, Shiroi teleports to Zumo's side and launches a punch, only to be thwarted as Zumo counters and feints, causing Shiroi to stagger. "What's wrong, afraid of me now?" Shiroi taunts, to which Zumo responds defiantly, "Perhaps you should be asking yourself the same question."*

*Shiroi initiates the attack, leading them into a fierce taijutsu battle, with Zumo evading and parrying while Shiroi delivers powerful strikes. Spotting an opportunity, Zumo lands an uppercut, sending Shiroi tumbling backward onto the water's surface. As Zumo approaches, he offers a chance to end the confrontation, but Shiroi swiftly retaliates with a spin kick. Zumo blocks the blow and anticipates a follow-up, dodging Shiroi's sidekick and countering with a grab. However, Shiroi's agile footwork enables him to land a devastating hit on Zumo. Fueled by frustration, Zumo activates his Sharingan, intensifying the battle as they exchange blows. Despite Shiroi's reckless assault, Zumo employs swift maneuvers, aiming precise attacks. In a strategic move, Zumo positions himself behind Shiroi, but Shiroi quickly evades Zumo's punch, closing the distance. With Zumo momentarily vulnerable, Shiroi strikes, forcing Zumo to defend against incoming fireballs with a Susano'o arm.*

*They both collapse on the ground, and Zumo confronts Shiroi, questioning why he's engaging in this conflict and urging him to cease the fight. Shiroi, consumed by rage, vehemently expresses his resentment towards Zumo, believing him to be superior in every aspect. Confused by Shiroi's sudden outburst, Zumo recalls their past rivalry, initially forged to determine who was the strongest. Before the tension escalates further, a massive fireball hurtles toward Zumo, prompting him to evade. Shiroi attempts to strike with a teleportation-assisted kick, but Zumo's quick reflexes prevent the attack from landing. Seizing the opportunity, Zumo seizes Shiroi's leg and hurls him into the water. Despite Zumo's attempts to reason with Shiroi, he is met with a vicious clothesline to his face, pushing him to his breaking point.*