Chapter 7- Danny

"Don't rush on anything. When the time is right it will happen..."

I just wake up super early, but it's because today is a very special day , I met a guy and now I have to go really beautiful to school to impress him, I can't stop thinking about it ... I dreamed of him and it's important that I know that he also likes me ! I just got out of bed and take a shower, then do all those things hygienic and such, then I go to the closet and choose WHAT I wear (yesterday was a shopping Day so it will be easy to choose the clothes ). And was even easier ! It took only half an hour! I wear a short, tight dress with a print with white flowers and the background is black and some ballerinas because I can not walk very well on highheel shoes. Then I put my normal makeup but with a touch in the eye and straighten my hair. And after, I preparing things to carry in my bag and finally go to the kitchen. Yay! Nobody is here! Uff.... Still well so don't have to put up with them. I take my normal breakfast and then, I go to the room and sit on the couch to watch some television. When at around 8:30 pm, I get my suitcase to go to school and when I am about to open the door my mother appears and asks " Good morning ! Danny are you going like that to school? " " Yeah what's the problem ?" I replied hastily . " Nothing honey, but it isn't normal for you to dressed like that don't you think that's a little ... " " A little WHAT ?! " " I think you should change your clothe still have time! It's that look like one of those divas of schools " " Leave me alone you don't understand ..."

I leave home and knock on the door aggressively , but I get so angry when my mom does this....

Then I just catch the bus....

----------------------------------------------------

[Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. It's a little short but tomorrow I will put more! What you guys think if I change the cover of the fic? Oh and what's your fav chapter already? Comment pleaseeee and vote too ;)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee]

Follow ---------->@SmartNube