The Audition

Y/n waited anxiously in the line up. Her beautiful long luscious locks swirled as the wind passed her cheek. She looked around at her competition. Y/N thought to herself how she might not get a chance to be with the hunk of her dreams, Farquad. Just the thought of his small midget figure made her legs shake and she didn't want to disappoint him.

Finally, the line shrunk and it was her turn behind the red curtain in the tent Farquad lay. Y/n walked in slowly and then immediately blushed. Farquad was in the back of the room laying down in his birthday suit. As soon as he caught a glimpse of y/n lovely face his gigantic member throbbed and hardened. He was atleast 12 inches with balls as big as his head dropping with white fluid inside, ready to be released.

"Don't just look at me, strip slut. Show Daddy you want this cock" He said while looking you up and down.

"Yes, My Lord" y/n said

Y/n immediately took off her emerald gown to reveal her 32DD breasts and recently waxed Brazilian. 

"Okay, now come over to me and get on your hands and knees. I need to inspect you for defects" He grins wildly.

"Of course, master" y/n says as she comes over and gets down in front of Lord Farquad. 

He gets up from his seat and starts circling y/n. His body so short that his head is at your crotch level when you are bent like this. His nostrils widen as he smells your wet cunt and a clear syrup immediately drips from his tip. Y/n suddenly grabs his manhood and devours in deep into her throat, making sure not an ounce of baby gravy is lost. 

"Mmmm" He moans gently, "I didn't expect you to be so...so..forward with me.."

Y/n looks down to meet his gaze "I couldn't let a morsel like you go to waste..."

"Please don't let me stop you then..." He says.

Y/n grab his penis with both her hands now, squeezing and running them back and forth in rhythm with her damp tongue. It tastes like it hasn't been washed in days, but that just turns y/n on even more. 

After a while of sucking y/n pulls away, wanting more than just lip with the king.

"Please your majesty... I can't handle this any longer, please come inside me.." y/n begs.

"Say no more, Princess" as he takes his massive dick and plunges it into her vulva. No foreplay was needed because he was so sexy to her. Farquad started off slowly, pounding into her cervix with every thrust. Y/n felt herself aways on edge ready to climax, but everytime the lord felt her body tighten he would stop. Finally he let's loose, thrusting until now he can no longer handle the pleasure. Milky white fluid thick coated his cock on the way out. He asked y/n to turn around and clean him up and she gladly locks every last bit. 

"You're the best I ever had, y/n" Farquad declares.

"Wait, sir I never got a chance to tell you my name...how did you know?" She was flabbergasted.

Farquad smirks and his glossy black bowl cut shines "I've been watching you, masterbating to you everytime you walk out of your home. I can't help it y/n. Please be my bride" He begs.

"Of course Daddy. I'll be your cumrag till the end" y/n smiles wildly.

Y/n gets married and lives happily ever after. Having 12 kids and living in a big castle. 

The end.