Alone/Lonely

And so they ate dinner together. Takashi kept on saying that it was delicious and Aoi kept on blushing but she'll turn away if she's blushing. After they ate Takashi was full and was acting like a grandpa.

Takashi: Mann...... That was really delicious!!!! Aoi! Let's eat dinner together again! *smiles*

Aoi: *blushes* *turns away*...... *thinks* Stupid!!! Don't smile like that and Please don't say "together again" You're making my heart explode like hell!!!

Takashi: Aoi, what's wrong?

Aoi: *thinks* It's because of you!!! You idiot!!! *mumbles* no...

Takashi: huh?

Aoi: *sigh* never mind...

Takashi: *in a daze* It's gonna be summer break already huh...

Aoi: yeah...

Takashi: I wonder what they will do during summer break.

Aoi: yeah...

Takashi: I'm sure they will have fun

Aoi: yeah...

Takashi: *annoyed* can't you say something other than "YEAH"?!?!

Aoi: Ok, ok...... then can I ask something to you?

Takashi: yeah! it's fine...

Aoi: what'll you do during summer break??

Takashi: *a bit shocked* well I guess nothing

Aoi: what about going to your parents...?

Takashi: ......... my parents......they .........they died in a plane crash... when I was five

Aoi: *shocked* I-I'm sorry... *looks down*

Takashi: *smiles* don't worry...

Aoi: t-then what about your relatives...?

Takashi: my relatives...well my family closed ties with my relatives, so dunno where they are, besides... I don't even know them

Aoi: huh?

Takashi: I've never met them and even if I met them now I still won't go to them...

Aoi: why?

Takashi: because I haven't met them since when I was born until now so I don't trust them

Aoi: I see...... I-It must've been really painful for you...... always... lonely...*teary*

Takashi: ... *pats Aoi's head * You don't have to worry, It wasn't your fault or anyone's fault... Anyway, I have to go now *stands up and goes to the door* be sure to pass the exam... *smiles* *closes door*

Aoi: Hmph! *teary* He wasn't smiling... he was making a painful expression......

And so the one week have passed. During that week Takashi and Aoi were reviewing for the exam and they haven't talked to each other in a while...

Aoi woke up 6:00 am. She was quite surprised after she saw the time. She didn't go to the bathroom. Instead she made hot chocolate milk and went to the balcony. And she was recalling Takashi's words. She got lonely after she heard Takashi's dead parents and later on, it was already 7:30 am. So she went to the bathroom, changed clothes, ate breakfast then arranged her hair and went outside. She didn't meet Takashi at the door so she decided to walk by herself to the school while looking so depressed

And then when she finally got in to the classroom her classmates were wondering that why Takashi was not with her and why she was gloomy. They wanted to ask her but they couldn't and then Takashi finally came in then he went straight to Aoi and was complaining about why he didn't wait for him...

Takashi: *slams door open* *goes to Aoi* Aoi!! You didn't wait for me!! I'm so pissed *pouts*

Aoi: *depressed* I'm sorry...

Takashi: .................. nevermind...

After their super short conversation, she was just staring at the board and looking depressed. Takashi knew why she was being like that so he decided to ignore her. Their classmates were asking Takashi that why is she depressed. He answered by saying I don't know like saying I don't care.

Their classmates were a bit shocked and also decided to put a distance on them. And so the teacher came in and was surprised because the class was quiet. The teacher told them to review and they will later have the test but the students didn't listen and was doodling on their notebooks.

And then finally, it was break time, their classmates went out of the classroom slowly and the only one left was Takashi and Aoi. The both of them were silent, Aoi was still depressed and Takashi was just eating...

Takashi went out and bought a juice...

Takashi: ............... Aoi! *gives juice* here! Take it!

Aoi: Oh! Thanks...

Takashi: *sigh* Are you still thinking about that?  *sigh* Didn't I say not to worry anymore? It's alright no need to be depressed...

Aoi: but...... I didn't know that you were on your own all this time...wasn't it lonely?! Always alone...

Takashi: *sigh* Aoi *hit's head not too hard*

Aoi: Ow!!

Takashi: I am not alone!

Aoi: eh?

Takashi: I have friends! They even go to my room without my permission...

Aoi: *stunned*

Takashi: So that's why I said that you don't have to worry and it's already at the past... and besides how could I be lonely when I have you? *smiles*

Aoi: *blushes* STUPID!!

Takashi: w-what?!

Aoi: Don't make a girl misunderstand!!!!

Takashi: huh?? Ah! Is it because I said that? *grins*

Aoi: *pissed off* *blushes* don't say it again!!!!!

Takashi: O-ok...

*everyone came back*

Misaki: hey! Hey! What's with the ruckus??

Mark: W-whoa!!! Somehow the atmosphere changed??

Anna: yeah... earlier it was depression and now it's

Victoria: a menacing atmosphere...

(Sir Andrew comes in)

SirAndrew: All right guys!!! Whoa!!! Now what's with this atmosphere?

Victoria: That is what we would like to ask too...

SirAndrew: Ugh... Hmmmm... I've got some good news but I can't tell it if the atmosphere is like this

*everyone surprised*

Sota: Sir Andrew!!! What's the good news?!

SirAndrew: I would like to tell to you but first CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE!! WILL YOU?!

Everyone: Y-yes

Sakura: So what's the good news?

Haru: I hope that it's a vacation for one year due to circumstances...

Toma: hahahahaha you do know that that is not gonna happen, right?

Haru: *sigh* yeah, yeah... I know I know

SirAndrew: The good news is!!!

*everyone, getting high hopes*