>.>CONFESSION?! WHO?! <.<

Sir Andrew: We'll have a test!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

*everyone got extremely surprised*

Sir Andrew: What? What's with your faces? Hehehehe Don't tell me that you guys didn't review??

*silence*

Sir Andrew: ...... keep everything except for your ball pen......

*gloomy atmosphere*

Sir Andrew: -_-...... I see so you guys really didn't review... *sigh* Fine! I'll give you 20 minutes to review!! That's already enough right?

Everyone: Thanks!!! Sir Andrew!

Sir Andrew: Alright! Alright!! Stop chattering and review for 20 minutes, you guys better review because if I saw someone not reviewing, I might just as well change my mind...

Everyone: Yes!

Sir Andrew: *sigh* *mumbles* You guys really don't listen to elders properly, do you? *chuckles*

(After 20 minutes)

Sir Andrew: And~ Times up!! You guys must be already ready for test, right?

Everyone: yes

Sir Andrew: Okay... but first... *scary look* I'll punish to the students who cheat!!

Everyone: y-yes...

Sir Andrew: I'll now give the test papers

Everyone: *nervous* *stiffens*

Sir Andrew: *sigh* you guys don't have to be anxious... relax... you guys already did your best at reviewing, right? So after I give these test papers... You all must be on a concentration mode! Alright?!

Everyone: Yes!

Sir Andrew: close your eyes then breathe and then before you open your eyes you must be on a concentration mode!! And when you're in that mode... I am gonna say... Give it your all and don't lose in a pathetic test paper!

And so everyone did what Sir Andrew said... they closed their eyes then breathes slowly and then when they opened their eyes, they were in a concentration mode. They were all burning up and giving an atmosphere that says "I will not lose to a useless test paper." Sir Andrew was quite impressed. The next class was already feeling really hot and then they suddenly felt the passionate fire of Sir Andrew's class which made the next class hotter that they kept eating ice cream & drinking cold water.

The other class

Student #7: So friggin' hot!!

Student: #1: Am I in hell??

Student #2: *eating ice cream* So hot!!!!!!

Teacher: G-Gimme Ice cream... *staggers*

Student #8: I-I can't concentrate at all...

Student #5: IS THIS A SAUNA OR WHAT?!

Well, after the test was break time, the students felt really happy since the test was finally over. All students went to school canteen to eat and as always, Takashi & Aoi were left at the classroom... Satsuki suddenly called Aoi out...