ch.25.Beyond the Veil.

1st October.

I bid Hermione, Padma, Parvati, and Mandy Goodnight as we gathered our supplies and headed toward our respective common rooms.

It had been a surprise when Padma had dragged Parvati with her to meet the group, Mandy who had been with Parvati at that time naturally followed wanting to discuss our next football match.

My little study group was a good source of information I got all the important information in Ravenclaw and Griffindoer due to the Patil twins and I had asked Phantom to drop off my little spy cam in a high and hidden place in the Slytherin common room.

I had gotten that idea after I failed to make any further contact with Zabini and Phantom returned after dropping off my ah~ little present to a certain pair of gorillas.

It had been so much fun when they had entered the Great Hall looking disheveled and scratching themselves like a flee infected mutt, not to mention the comments that students passed about them having Gorilla blood in their lineage! I would have been laughing with glee like Light from Death Note if it wasn't for my occlumency.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM )

So Life was good, I have gotten lost in a busy schedule now but compared to my previous life I have a surplus amount of time on hand.

I have been doing well in classes, especially Potions much to Severus's frustration. I had gone down to meet Regina a couple more times with some fresh meat same with Fluffy, those guys are cute if you overlook their dangerous strength heck why would some starve a dog like Fluffy? moreover, Salazar really needed to think about a way for Regina to get food if he was just going to Lock her up.

Anyways, To sum it up everything was peaceful and according to plan, I was enjoying my new life here though there were still many things left that I wanted to do. I just have to be patient.

I parted ways with Neville in our common room and headed to my room.

I discarded my robes on my desk chair and flopped down on my bed.

There were many things that I needed to do,I had secretly visited the seventh floor to find the ROR, I couldn't remember it properly but I think Ravenclaw's Diadem was there. I had Paced the corridor several times but nothing was revealed. I was already very late by that time and the Hogwarts staff had increased their security so I had to return back empty-handed without a choice.

I summoned the books that I had borrowed from the library just today.

I will try to find the tiara later again for now I needed to concentrate on gathering more information and learning as many spells as I can.

'Healing Herbs and Spells' was a book that mainly talked about mediocre-level healing herbs and spells, I had gotten the basics and easy ones down but I wasn't so sure if I could move to the advanced level although I was best at healing spells due to my keen modern understanding of human physiology.

'Auror's Aid' This book had basic spells a newbie Auror should know, due to Harry's natural talent in DADA I was able to progress in this field much faster.

And the last one, ' Reading the Skies' was an astrology book, although I didn't believe in divination, I firmly believed that this subject had some credit since modern astrologers and ancient "SHASHTRAS"' in my previous world were able to discern many future events relating to earth biosphere and the observable by watching the movements of the "NAKSHATRAS".

Who would have thought that listening to my Paternal great-grandpa's intricate knowledge of Indian Scriptures?

~~Time skip by KIRA muhahahaha~~

I groaned as bright light hid my eyelids, I should really buy some custom curtains for those half windows.

I wrapped myself in the blanket and snuggled further into my sheets.

Just then the alarm clock started to ring making my blood boil with annoyance, I snaked my hand from under the sheath and grabbed humanity's most annoying creation, and yetted it across the room.

I was just about to go back to sleep after hearing the satisfying shattering noise when someone jumped on my sleeping form and started to wrestle. Was it Neville? He had came to a couple of times to wake me up whenever I slept but she never entered my room.

I was startled so naturally I used my blanket to cover my intruder and pinned them down.

" Who are you?" I asked caution lacing my every word.

The boy beneath me giggled and said in a comical voice.

"I am a great knight who has come to wake the sleeping dragon "

wait that voice, it couldn't be? certainly? panic started to settle in as I looked around my room and then at myself.

I was back in my previous world.

" soeur?"

_____________________________________________________________

Muhahahaha cliffhanger~

I'll update soon since this chapter is so small

813Words