END OF THIS FRIENDSHIP (1)

Chifuyu

Izumi you not giving answer to me and ending friendship what the hell happen to you or it's sum kind of prank. izumi loves prank and he always tease me but this kind of prank he never did
Tell me izumi please I'm begging you

Izumi

Just leave me Chifuyu are you crazy I'm already Tell you I don't have any fu**ing explanation to you . just get out from my house .
First time I'm seeing Chifuyu's expression he is totally confused he doesn't did any bad to me but I'm treating him like that he totally confused

After my and Chifuyu's long argument I didn't give him an answer and run to my room and locked the door he constantly call me and for continue 20 minutes he waited for door opening but I didn't open the door.
Suddenly silence Crack in my house and I listen the main door opening sound and person leaving home and closing the door
Relief passes in mu chest finally he leaves me .

Chifuyu

I dont know what happens to him but i know he is hiding something he is not that kind of person who end friendship Suddenly without any reason something must happens to him but why he is not saying to me.
He thinks that im not able to understand him . Its been 24 hours since my and izumis argument he didn't come to my house it's lonely without him a Sunday weekend I couldn't imagine each Sunday we often finish our homework, assignment and plays the game sometime we go outside. But its already 2 pm he is not here and I'm all alone. I'm sad I don't know but I'm feeling lonely.
Why izumi why I try to send him message :-
What Is my mistake did I hurt you that badly your ending our friendship Tell me what I did to you I Don't remember hurting you I never thought hurting you not in my dream also.

Normally he replies me within a 10 minutes but at this time it's been a complete 2 hours he didn't even read my message should I go to his house no if I go he didn't open the door ok I don't have option he opens the door or not but I'm going to meet him....