The last 1st of September

It is finally my last year of high school. I honestly have never been more excited for the start of a school year.

I woke up and started getting ready. I put on my baggy jeans and a tight black crop top. I brushed my hair, put on some lipgloss and mascara, put on my converse and took my bike to school. In ten minutes i once again for the last time will enter the school. The last stupid first of September.

As i walked in I saw my bestfriend waiting for me. ,,April! Hello." my best friend hugged me. ,,Hey there." I hugged her back. ,,I have wonderful news." She said. ,,What?" I asked curiously, because what's wonderful on the first day of school. After a wonderful summer of getting drunk and high, what could be better? ,,We have a new Physics professor!" She said excitedly. ,,That is wonderful!" Well it is a good start after all. ,,What happened to that old witch?" I asked my best friend Elena. ,,I don't really know. I guess she just got tired from torturing young and beautiful minds." Elena sarcastically said. I laughed at her comment and opened my locker. ,,What is your first class?" I asked Elena. ,,Uh, wait let me check. Oh, it's literature." She said quite disappointed. ,,What's yours?" she asked. I smiled at the paper in front of me. ,,Physics."

I was already late. The bell rang two minutes ago. I swung the door open. I walked in. The teacher sat at his desk. Everyone was late as I was the first one to enter. Then twenty kids after me barged in the classroom apologizing. He was not disappointed. It looked like this was familiar to him. I sat at the back. I watched him stand up. His muscles flexing with every move he makes. I was mesmerized. He had beautiful eyes and the most attractive smile. ,,My name is professor Carter. David Carter." He said and smiled. ,,I will teach you physics. I will try to make it fun for you, since it is your last year." I stared at him for the whole entire lesson, studying his every move. Very soon the class was over. And even faster the first day was over. It was a bit dark outside since everyone stayed after classes to watch the annual event celebrating the start of yet another school year. I went to my bike with a cigarette in my mouth not expecting to meet with a teacher. ,,Cigarettes are bad for you." I heard a firm voice say behind me. I took the cig out of my mouth and turned around. ,,Hey mr. Carter." I smiled. ,,Nice to meet you April." He put his hand out for me to shake it. So i did. I felt his veins that made me feel something. ,,Nice to meet you too, I am actually looking forward to physics this year." I tried to be nice, but i honestly hate physics. ,,Hey, do you want a lift?" He asked. ,,It's okay i have my bike with me." I said. ,,You really don't." He pointed to my flat tire. ,,Oh no." I once again put the cigarette in my mouth so i can check out why i got a flat tire. ,, It's okay. We'll put the bike in my trunk and I'll drive you home." He said smiling. ,,You sure? I really don't want to bother you." I shyly said. ,,I am sure." He took my bike and walked me to his car.

We got in his car and he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He lit the cigarette and started driving me home. ,,They taste like vanilla. I love vanilla." He told me. ,,I love vanilla too. My perfume is with vanilla scent." I said. ,,Yea i know, i smelt it." He smirked. ,,Want to try?" He said offering me his cigarette. ,,I won't tell. I promise." He teasingly smiled. I laughed and took a puff from the cigarette. ,,This is so good." I said taking another puff. ,,Finish it." He said lighting another cigarette. It honestly felt very unreal. ,,Where do you live?" I told him the adress and he smiled. ,,Good thing we're neighbours." He smirked and took another puff.