Missing you

,,Elena, wait." I yelled as i saw her at the exit. ,,What?" She said annoyed. ,,Look I know you're mad at me but i said i was going to explain myself." I said. ,,Proceed." She said as we started walking. ,,The reason i have been ignoring you, i mean not ignoring you on purpose, is because i have been seeing someone..." I said. ,,Seriously? Who?" She asked with a bit of excitement in her voice. ,,I can't tell you." I said as she interrupted me. ,,But i am so curious!" She whined. ,,I know, i know." I laughed. ,,But i can't tell you, yet. I will tho, just not now." I continued. ,,May I ask why?" She asked. ,,Um, well, because... He is someone that is not very comfortable with speaking about his relationship, especially ours. And until we are serious enough and devoted enough we have decided to keep it private." I tried to explain. ,,Please, no one can know. Especially my mom." I begged her. ,,Okay, okay, I promise." She said and hugged me. ,,I am sorry again, I shouldn't have done that." I said. ,,It's okay, I mean it's not okay but you're in love." She joked. ,,Why aren't you saying anything?" She jumped. ,,Oh.My.God! April you are in love!" She said as a car passed us. David's car. Shit. ,,Okay, shush." I said panicking. ,,Are you?" She continued. ,,Maybe, i don't know." I said as we were getting closer to my house. ,,I can't believe this." She jumped around. ,,Okay, now you seriously need to shut up, i don't want my mom to hear." I said as we stood on my porch. ,,Okay then, i'm going." She smiled and she hugged me again. ,,Oh wait." I said. ,,I might have told my mom that i spent last night at your house..." I said looking at the ground. ,,Oh my god you whore!" She laughed. ,,It's okay, i'll play along." She smiled. ,,Do me a favor." She said with a serious look on her face. ,,Don't get pregnant." She said and ran to her house. ,,Elena!" I said and laughed at her silliness.

I entered my house looking for my mom as i finally saw her in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone. ,,Okay, fine..I will! Stop calling me." She yelled on the phone. ,,Mom?" I asked her quietly. ,,I need to hang up, April's here." She said quietly on the phone. ,,April, darling!" She acted like nothing happened. ,,What was that?" I asked her. ,,Oh nothing baby, just some old friend." She lied as she put a plate of food on the table for me. ,,Don't lie." I said. ,,April!" She said taken aback. ,,Cut the shit mom! I am not 10 years old anymore, I am an adult! If you don't talk to me about these stuff, who will you talk to?" I yelled. ,,April, honey." She said. ,,No mom, don't please." I said. ,,Fine, okay fine. I will talk to you." She said. ,,It was your dad. He wants money. First he was at your aunts house. The stupid idiot forgot we moved from her house years ago." She said sitting on the chair. ,,So that's why you went there." I said. ,,Yes, i was scared that he would harm her, she's alright tho." She continued. ,,Okay then." I said worried. ,,How are you? Did you have fun at Ellie's house?" She asked me with a smile on her face. I hated when i lied to her, especially when she looked at me likw this. With a smile on her face. ,,Uh yes." I had to lie though. ,,What did you do?" She continued with her questions. ,,You know, girl stuff. Face masks, nails, movies. The usual." I tried sounding as natural as i could. ,,Okay then, i will go and sleep, i'm pretty tired. What are you gonna do?" She asked me. ,,Homework, shower and sleep i guess." I explained. ,,Okay, honey." She said as she kissed my forehead. ,,Love you, good night." She went upstairs. ,,Love you too mom." I said as i picked my food on my plate. Suddenly i heard my phone buzz. It was him. ,,Hey pretty." the message on my screen read. ,,Well good evening professor." I responded looking at my screen. ,,My place in ten?" He asked. ,,I'm not sure." I teased. ,,Why bub?" He asked making fun of my mom's nickname for me. ,,haha very funny. i got a lot of physics homework to do." I responed. ,,I'm sure the professor won't mind." He texted me. ,,Oh, but, you don't know him." I texted back. ,,Really what's he like?" He asked. ,,Well, he is very strict and he shouts in class. I can't lie though the handsomeness sometimes makes up for it." I said. ,,Handsome?" he asked again. ,,Very." I responed. ,,Then i guess i'll be seeing you in ten." He said. ,,You guessed right." Oh god the things i do for this man.