I got your note

I was getting ready for school, thinking about David. I made sure to put extra vanilla perfume on me. I put on a white crop top and beige pants. Today i went for a blow out for my hair. I put on mascara, lip gloss. Put on my white converse and left the house. I walked to school, and as always when I got there Elena was already waiting for me. ,,Hey Ape." She said and she hugged me. ,,Hey Ellie." I said and hugged her back. ,,What's up." She asked me. ,,Nothing much really." I said. ,, Are you going to go to your dad's wedding." She asked me. ,,To be honest, i don't know. I don't want to go, but my mom said that I should go. I still have time to think about it." I said as we walked to our lockers. ,,I also think you should go, he's your father after all." She said. ,,Look i don't want to yell at you and all, but i'm his daughter and that didn't make him change one bit. How can i have a father who obviously doesn't have a daughter." I again felt those tears and i went to the restroom. ,,April! I'm sorry." I heard Elena yell behind me, but i really couldn't bother to turn around and talk to her again.

School wasn't as good today since all day i was thinking about my father's stupid wedding. I started walking back home, thinking about stuff, humming songs to myself, just trying to forget about my dad. None of it worked. Suddenly a car stopped next to me. ,,Hey April, come on get in." I didn't think twice before getting in. ,,Hey David, i didn't see you at school today." I said trying to make small talk. ,,Oh yeah i had a day off." He said. What a waste of perfume, i thought to myself. ,,You smell nice." He complimented me with a smile. It's like he can read my mind. ,,Thank you, it's that vanilla perfume." I smiled. ,,My favorite." He smiled as he stopped in front of my car. ,,Thank you." I said and got out of the car. ,,See you tomorrow." He waved at me. I waved back and got inside.

,,Hey honey." My mom hugged me. ,,Hello" I said. ,,You hungry?" She asked me. ,,Uh, no thanks." I said and sat on the couch. ,,I'll go to the wedding." I said fast. ,,Oh, are you sure?" She asked with eyes filled with concern. ,,Yeah, it won't hurt." I tried to play it cool, but i knew being there would hurt more than anything in this world. ,,Oh honey." My mother sat next to me and hugged me. ,,I'll be fine." I smiled. ,,I know you will be. That professor of yours always checks up on you." I froze. ,,What do you mean?" I awkwardly smiled. ,,Oh come on he drives you home almost every day and plus he ran after you when i told you about the wedding. Is something going on?" My mom asked me. ,,No, he's just my teacher." I said trying to avoid eye contact. I mean nothing was going on, except my big crush, but other than that nothing. ,,April, that man is, what? Fifteen years older than you." She said. ,,Thirteen." I quickly corrected my mom. ,,Oh sweetie, that's too much, plus he's your teacher. Keep your distance, he could hurt you." She said and patted my shoulder. ,,Mom he's a nice person and nothing is going on." I said. ,,I'm just saying, he could lose his job." She said. ,,Mom, please. He's the only person whpo has listened to me cry about my life in a while and, he's my teacher. I wouldn't even dare have anything more. Look, what i'm trying to say that he is my teacher that helps me with my problems, i wouldn't allow it to go any further, that is wherei draw the line, okay?" I said catching a breath. ,,Fine, okay." My mom said and went in the kitchen. ,,I'm gonna go and do my homework." I said and went in my room.

As i opened my physics notebook, a paper fell out. On one side it had a number on it and on the other it said
,,Call me anytime you want, i'm here to help. - David" I blushed, i blushed hard. I put the number into my phone and texted him. ,,I got the note, thanks :)" And after a few minutes he replied ,,I'm glad, you know what to do if you need me."

Oh god what am i doing? I was just talking to my mom about how i would never cross the line with my teacher and only a few minutes later i am texting him. What can i do, i like him, and i like the way he cares for me. Oh god, what am i gonna do?