Chapter 7

☆The Bologna Incident Pt.4

Tw: uhh... disturbing imagery

They entered the room, immediately hit with a disgusting stench.

"Guys.. I'm really starting to have a bad feeling." [Name] whispered and looked around stoping at the missing person posters and newspaper clippings on the wall.

"Yeah.. that doesn't look good." Sal said looking at the displayed saws on the walls.
"This looks to be some kind of slaughter machine." He pointed looking at the machine in the end of the room.

"Yeah and what about that BLOODY FREZER!" [Name] screeched pointing at the freezer in the centre of the room.

"Shh shh! Nub we don't wanna be caught." Larry scolded them.

"Sorry I'm just scared.." "It's alright [Name]. It is pretty scary here." Ash held his hand.

Sal was trying to guess the code on the freezer when it finally clicked. Which made [Name]'s anxiety skyrocket. He hugged Ashley tightly and so did she.

Sally Face finally opened the freezer only to be met with the gruesome truth.

"Oh no I can't-" Larry puked on the floor.

[Name] was so scared he stared at the sight in shock trembling.

"We... we're in way over our heads... we need to get help."Ashley stared.

"There are no boned."

"What?"

"There are no bones,it's all just meat.." Sally Face noted.

"No bro not again-" Larry puked again.

"[Name]? Are you ok?"
It was uncharacteristic for the little guy to be so silent. It's just he was so consumed by fear in that moment that he blocked out all things except the sight before him.

"[Name]... you're scaring me" Sal asked awkwardly again and went to grab his hand to comfort him.

The moment the blue haired touched the little bro he flinched and-

thud!

He fell to the floor.

"[Name]! Are you alright?!" They all surrounded him.

"He's breathing, oh poor guy he was so scared he fainted." Ash explained looking at the unconscious boy.

"Let's get him out of here." Larry said and picked the scared boy off the ground. They exited the room and put him on the couch.