The Secret

Chapter 1: Courtney's dad's P.O.V I watched as Courtney grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs. "Morning dad!" she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Morning darlin." i said to her. She pulled out her box of cereal she always eats and poured a big bowl of it, "Little much there?" i asked. "Shut it!" she said. "I gotta go dad see you later!" then she walked out, what am i gonna do about this? How am i gonna tell her? How am i gonna tell her she is a princess? I don't know if she will be happy or sad, how can i do this?? It goes through my mind every time i see her, all i see is a princess just like her mother. You see 17 years ago Courtney was a baby, I was the king and my wife was the queen. We got told that there was a man that wanted Courtney so we gathered up our stuff and left the castle. We were on a road when something struck the tires and made the car flip over, the driver and my wife both died. Courtney and I were the ones that survived. I was told that when i was passed out in the car the man grabbed Courtney and took her. She was missing for 3 months the guards looked every where and couldn't find her. One day when i was walking down the street I saw this man holding a baby, I walked further up and saw the rag. The rag was something the man was wearing, that's what one of the guards told me. I called the guards and for sure it was him and i got Courtney back. Ever since that day i haven't been to the castle. I told the guards to shut it down so Courtney could be safe, i didn't want to loose her again. I moved far away from the castle and got a whole different look. I wasn't the king anymore I was 'James Light'. I didn't tell Courtney this because i didn't want anyone finding out especially the man who took her, god knows he will probably want her again. I got up from where I was sitting and got my coat ready to go to work. Courtney's P.O.V As soon as i left home i walked down the street to my friends house, i'm supposed to be at school but what my dad doesn't know because he's busy is that we got out of school yesterday. As i went to knock on Sophia's door she already opened it and pulled me in. "OMG GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!" "What?" "Eaton and I are dating!!" "Congrats Sophia!" "Thank you." Then i noticed Emma and Eaton on the couch. "Hi guys." i hugged Emma and then hugged Eaton and said "Congrats!" We talked for a bit and watched some T.V shows until Eaton's phone started to ring. "Hello?" he said. "Yep......ok....hmmm...ok see you then." then he hung up. "Who was that?" Sophia asked. "That was Ryan he's on his way over." WAIT WHAT???? No Ryan can't come over i hate him. "Sophia can i talk to you?" "Sure!" we walked up the stairs and into her room. "YOU CAN'T INVITE RYAN!!" i whispered/yelled. "Why not?" "You know how much i hate him!" "Courtney can you please get along? If it is Eaton's friend and i want to be his girlfriend then we have to cooperate so please do this! for me!!" "Okay fine! But i'm not speaking to him." "Just be nice he doesn't bite!" "No but he does punch!" We walked back down the stairs and back into the living room. "So when is Ryan coming?" Sophia asked, "He should actually be here like now." Just then the doorbell rang and Eaton went and opened the door, "Sup dude?" i heard Eaton ask, then i heard that stupid awful voice "Nothing whats up with you?" he asked. Ugh i would just love to punch him. They walked into the living room and as soon as Ryan's eye's landed on me he made that stupid smirk. "Hello!" He said. I just sat there not talking at all. He came over and sat next to me, i tried scooting over but it didn't work he just moved closer. "Okay guys what do you want to do?" Emma asked. "TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Ryan screamed. "Ok, looks like we are playing truth or dare!" Ryan looked at me and smiled "Good luck!" he said and we got in a circle and started the game.

Hope you like this first chapter!!! <3