War

CAMERAMAN POV (AFTER EPISODE 41)

The battle raged on the ground, the songs of the Skibidi's and the gunfire of the Camera Striders screamed across the war zone. For every toilet that fell two of our men would too, we were losing too many, and the sudden deployment of the Infected Titan Speakerman did not help either as our forces were decimated by it's extreme firepower.

Me and few others cowered by the buildings of the city holding back small Skibidi's and infected individuals with our plungers and plasma rays, but our forces dwindled as larger specimens and plasma bullets from the Titan rained down on us, that accursed song playing all the while.

Eventually we were rescued by the intervention of the Large TV man who allowed us to sneak behind the toilets and send them down the hell hole from which they emerged from. 

Once we had returned to our base we reconvened and evaluated the casualties and of course we lost 100's of men, mostly speakers the ones who had survived weren't playing their usual optimistic music and instead hanging their heads low like their volume and pitch.

For the rest of the day we blueprinted some new weapons and upgrades to our current titans and aircraft, perhaps they could even be used in tandem with one another, to combat any future advancements in Skibidi tech especially any that could counter our biggest players.

After a short debate these improvements were decided upon:

Camera Striders will receive a titanium armour installment and parasite eliminating bullets towards it's gun.

Speaker-copters will grow in size and number of speakers it will also become equippable to the TV man Titan to amplify his hypnosis and destructive capabilities.

The Cameraman Titan will continue to be upgraded until he is considered to be suitable for combat with both the Speakerman Titan, the G-Man toilet and with any other enhanced larger toilets.

DAY 2 - CAMERAMAN POV (AFTER EPISODE 43)

Being one of the armies very few combat scientists has certainly been a strange experience and after the TV men's sudden retreat and the toilets sudden yet expected counter against our latest team members we had to act fast and luckily we did, winning that battle.

After a conversation with the TV men we had discovered they left after realising that we had organise our assaults and make our plans a reality before engaging once more, with the large and small TV's needing assistance from us and the Speakermen to destroy the Skibidi's defences to give them an opening for their lights.

We instantly got to work on the previously agreed upon upgrades as we planned to deploy the TV man Titan the next day to combat a large force of toilet's that had built up near the amusement park, with our forces not too far behind just in case he get's overwhelmed (which I doubt).

DAY 3 - CAMERAMAN POV (AFTER EPISODE 45)

The Skibidi force had been decimated by the Titan TV man even the once formidable Speakerman Titan had fallen quite easily to him but is still under the control of Skibidi Parasite, which the Titan had unfortunately missed instead tearing off part of the right speaker, of course this means we need to continue crushing Skibidi forces, advancing in tech and preparing for any counter actions made by the Skibidi scientist.

UZI POV - (AFTER EPISODE 5)

After a short yet eventful scuffle we had came to the general understanding that Cyn and the Absolute Solver is the true enemy, Tessa took the lead and took all of us to a mysterious cabin where a burnt and oil drenched trapdoor opened up into a single small room with an elevator, which scanned the robo-roach and we began to descend into the core where a JCJenson facility existed.

Inside were boxes of valuable tools and a ton of ion power cells which could be used to get the spaceship up and running. With assistance from Tessa, who created the pod itself, it was able to take off into space to which we could finally get revenge on the humans and the Absolute Solver.

Suddenly, we began to malfunction the symbol of the Solver appeared on our screens, we were no longer in control and now Cyn speaks through us "You thought you could win." we all giggled creepily, glaring at Tessa, "Sorry but I can't let that happen. Goodbye Tessa." ,we all slammed into the controls before being freed from the Absolute Solver's control.

The alarms blared as we began to spin out of control "Looks like were having a quick detour brace yourselves!" Tessa yelled before we crashed to the ground and everything went dark...

Hope you enjoyed :3