Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣

The university open day is finally here.

The situation was so loud and busy at the ArmsLight University as many others students that from another Universities were also coming here. They all laughing, eating while walking, strolling around, hang out and meetings friends as the surrounding looks so happy and lively.

But, there is someone that looking so uneasy. Rebecca patricia Armstrong.

She was wearing her casual outfit which is her tight jeans with her soft yellow crop top and a loose cardigan at the outside. She crossing her arms onto her chest while wearing that annoyed face of her with her mind was thinking of what should she do. At the morning, the kissing booth, food trucks and any others small interesting booth will be open and at the evening until late night, the big competitions will be held.

The big competitions including international quizzes among universities and another sports games.

"Becky!" Irin suddenly running towards her and give her a wide smile but becky just fake her smile before she wears her cold face again. That's make irin frowning and pouting.

"What? You're still thinking about that kissing booth huh?"

"Basically, yes." Becky answer even though actually she was thinking that freen was in the kissing booth. Not generally about kissing booth. But about freen. Freen sarocha!

"Who will become the others kissing models?" Becky ask irin makes irin thinking of what she saw just now.

"Hm i just saw the name of the board at the ticket counter which belong to P'freen, P'heng, and Josh i think?" Irin said.

"And you know what? P'freen's line was so long as everyone wait to buy her tickets. While p'heng there is a little girls there and for josh there is none! Hahahaha!" Irin laugh loudly while becky already glaring to her. When irin look at that tiger face of becky, her laugh slowly to disappear.

"You think its funny?" Becky rolled her eyes as irin hold her chuckled. Its not that irin want to tease her, but its the facts. Freen's line was so long and the line was basically dominates by the girls. They all waiting for the ticket's counter to open and buy freen's ticket so that they can have a 'kiss' with freen. That's how its functioning.

Suddenly a group of man from another university is approaching becky with their wide smile and reddened cheeks as irin and becky look at them with their eyebrows raised.

"R-rebecca right? This is for you." One of the man give a box of chocolates makes irin smiling and was about to take it but becky is quick enough to hold irin's hand.

"Im becky. Not rebecca. And no one can call me rebecca. By the way, Sorry, i dont eat cheap chocolates." Becky rolled her eyes and immediately walking away, dragging irin with her too. The men was leaving stunned by her.

"Becky! Yah! They are so goodlooking! How can you---"

"I have a boyfriend okay!" Becky cut irin's words makes irin look at her in weird. What the hell? When does rebecca patricia knows her limit when she have a boyfriend? Before this even when she have a boyfriend she still dates another men!

But that's not becky is thinking right now. Having a boyfriend is not a case actually. As if irin know that becky is annoyed of men these days because she keep wanting freen instead.

Becky then sighing and walking with irin follow her side by side. They went to a kissing booth place and becky's eyes widened with her heart screaming in mad when seeing what irin said is true.

"Fuck, i have to do something." Becky groaned with her eyes stucks on the long line of freen's. Irin then look at what becky saw too as a tint smirk plastered on her lips before she look at becky.

"What is it?"

"You have a cash? I mean a huge amount of cash so that i can bought all the tickets instead?" Becky look at irin with her serious face. Irin's mouth hang open when hearing that and could see becky's eyes was shaking in flustered, worried that freen will kissing this stupid girls.

"I dont have a cash. I have black credit card instead. Please irin? I will transfer to you later. Right now, Do you have cash?"

"Y-yes..." Irin mumbled as with that too, a wide smirk plastered on becky's lips and she immediately grab irin's hand, dragging her to the front line of freen's line. When they are there, they could hear everyone was waiting eagerly with their little fangirling moments.

"Ughhh i can kiss freen today!"

"I wonder how she taste, oh god my dreams finally achieved."

"I bet she must've looking extra hot today!"

The sentences that get inside becky's ears makes her head boiling in anger. She then cut the line as she standing at the beggining of the line makes every girls look at her in disgusted.

"Im sorry. This is my place i think?" Becky said arrogantly with a thin smirk before she rolled her eyes and looking to the front. Irin who standing beside becky gulping and holding becky's arm when seeing all of the girls is likely to holds a grudge to becky but irin also know that no one brave enough to do bad things to becky.

She's a daughter of the director and the most influence family in this country guys! Why not right?

After waiting for a while, the counter of the ticket finally open as Nam was the one that handle it. Nam's eyes buttoning wide in shock seeing the line for freen's tickets and somehow much more in shock when seeing becky is on the first one.

"Yay! The tickets is open!" The another girls shouts while becky just smirking knowing that they all doesnt have a chance with freen. Even one of them.

"Becky? Why are you here?!" Nam whispered and glancing to irin.

"Buying tickets of course." Becky said coldly and taking irin's wallet, counting onto the huge amount of money.

"I want all of freen's tickets." Becky said with her straight face as Nam's eyes widening with her mouth hang open.

What she think right now is : Crazy. Becky is crazy.

"What???!!!"

"You here me, P'nam. I want all. And you can close freen's line after that." Becky said coldly staring into Nam's eyes as nam then glacing onto irin. As if irin is understand what nam is thinking right now: which is becky is crazy, Irin just nodding her head as if she want Nam just to agree onto this.

"O-okay becky." Nam sighing and quickly arranging all of the paper's tickets of freen and giving it all to becky as becky then paying it with the huge amount of money. Becky give a tint smile while raising the fist of tickets in her hand.

"Thankyou." She raise her eyebrows and walk away as the next person after becky immediately screaming in joy without knowing there is no tickets anymore.

"I-im sorry, The ticket is finished." Nam said with a tint awkward and flustered smile to the girl makes the girls eyes widened.

"WHAT????!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK???!!"

"THERE IS NOT TICKETS???!!!

"THAT'S MUST BE THAT ARMSTRONG GIRL!!!!"

They all shouts and glaring to becky who just walk away proudly with a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

No one can get you freen.