Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣

Its already evening and the big competitions of the university open day is started. Irin was running when seeing becky walking at the hallway as she grab her hands makes becky look at her in weird.

"What?!"

"Lets go! The competition is started!" Irin drag her.

"B-but i want to see Nop!"

"No! You want to see p'freen more right?! Lets go support her at the hall. She will represent our university in international quizzes." Irin said makes becky raise her eyebrows and just let irin drag her to the hall. Becky doesn't know about this. But she's not weird since freen is the number one student here.

Irin and becky getting inside the hall as becky could see freen's friend also there. They sit at the front row of the seats as Nam then suddenly tap the two empty seat beside her. Irin smiling and dragging becky as they take a sit beside freen's friend with Becky beside Nam.

The other students also started to get inside the hall only to support and look at this tense and big competitions. They wait for a while as the announcement then hearing making the participants or students of the representative of each university were slowly walking onto the stage.

Becky could see freen was looking so calm and so cold just like how she is always. The other 15 students also get onto the stages as they all take a sit on the chair prepared with a buzzer for each of them that place nicely on the table in front of them.

Freen gulp a little when she taking a seat and taking a deep breath to calm herself. When she avert her eyes to the audience, she could see becky and irin was perfectly sitting together with her friendds makes her heart beating and somehow the flustered and nervous feelings rushing into her. Her face is switching, her mind was running into something else, her forehead sweating and she also keep gulping.

"What's wrong with her?" Nam whispered to all of her friends as becky heard this and also weird of the sudden change in freen's.

"She nervous or what? She never like this before." Kate whispered too.

"Okay guys! The quiz will start in 5 minutes. We will have 30 questions that will involved in many subjects. We will have 15 questions in the first half and the other 15 questions is in the second half. We got 10 minutes break between them. Get ready participants." The MC of the quizzes competition announce as freen closed her eyes to calm herself down. She doesnt realise that her feet was shaking, showing to all of her friends right now that she's not in a good condition.

"P'freen looks so nervous huh? Or she's sick?" Irin whispered to becky makes becky also in weird. What happened to her? As if she know that freen is actually nervous when seeing her.

The sound of bell hearing as that was the sign that the competition will start. Freen take another deep breath before the MC and the judges start to ask for the quizzes.

Five questions had passed but freen didn't even get her chance to answer. She's late in tapping the buzzer makes all of the audience that belongs to ArmsLight university groaning in frustrated too.

"Awww freen! Lets go! You can do this!"

"P'FREEN!!!!"

All of the students including her friends was cheering for her.